Located in a very privileged plot of land about 11.000m, just above the beautiful bay of Kostoula, with the turquoise waters, overlooking the island of Spetses, near Porto Heli in the Peloponnese Riviera, this one of a kind estate consists of two different houses, each one with its distinct character. The amazing sea views enjoyed from the large built-in sofas around the antique stone table, the beautifully shaded verandas with the artworks and ceramics, the lush gardens facing the big blue offer the ideal scenery for sophisticated and relaxing holidays.
Decorated with attention to every little detail and fully renovated in 2018, the villas have a traditional and artistic aura in total harmony with the area’s authentic character without lacking in any luxury and contemporary facilities, the comfortable living spaces and bedrooms each have a distinct personality. Surrounded by large pine and olive trees, both houses offer spectacular views of the busy Spetses, which can be enjoyed from the spacious verandas with the relaxing sofas. Stone decks with comfortable lounges, romantic bar-areas in the gardens to enjoy an aperitif or host a BBQ, a stunning pool, also renovated in 2018, for total relaxation… each hour has it’s special corner in this marvelous estate. From the sunset cocktails to the late evening tennis games in the enlightened court, and from the family lunches with beautiful art de la table next to the pool tasting the special local products to the peaceful strolls in the stone laid paths interconnecting the houses, the estate is ideal for relaxed holidays in walking distance from the beach and in total privacy.
The Blue House can accommodate 10 guests in 4 bedrooms(one bedroom sleeps four youngsters in beautifully custom-made bunk beds), all with en-suite shower rooms, while the spacious and bright indoor and outdoor living and dining spaces are decorated with style. The home-cinema will be appreciated by the whole family.
The Adjacent House on its ground floor has two twin bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms. The beautiful living and dining area, the fully equipped kitchen, the stunning verandas and the outdoor dining area provide total privacy. A special corner is the old-fashioned study with its own living room and fireplace situated on the top floor.
Villa size: 270 sq. metres (Blue House) + 160 sq. metres (Peach House)
Plot size: 11,000 sq.metres
The Blue House can accommodate 10 guests in 4 bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
- Spacious entrance hall
- Living room with fireplace with access to the front terrace
- Home cinema with an extended DVD library on the mezzanine
- Separate dining room for 12 persons with access to the front terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite shower room, access to the front terrace, en-suite shower rooms and a lovely view of Spetses island.
- Visitors’ WC
- Master twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room, dressing room and access to a private
veranda with an amazing view of the sea and island of Spetses
Lower Ground Level
- An exquisite bedroom for 4 youngsters, with en-suite shower room and an independent private shaded veranda
- Cosy guests’ room, with en-suite shower room and an independent private shaded veranda.
- Staff’s room with own shower room (being used by the villa staff)
- Laundry and storage room
- Exit to ground level, gardens and the pool area
- Shaded round dining table for 10 persons with ceiling fan, ideal for lunch
- Built sitting corner with cushions
- Second shaded dining table for 8 persons, ideal for breakfast
Ground level terrace
- Open air spacious build round sitting area with a lovely stone coffee table
- Chaises long ideal for evening relaxation under the stars
The Adjacent blue House can accommodate 4 adults in 2 bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
- Open plan kitchen with a dining table for 8 persons
- Sitting area
- 2 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower and direct access to the veranda
- Study with an extended library, sitting room with fireplace and access to a secluded private veranda with an amazing view of the sea and island of Spetses. Ideal for morning coffee or evening drinks
- Both houses share the pool area and the same gardens with olive and orange trees.
LocationKostoula, Porto Heli
- Infinity 2018 pool with sun-beds and umbrellas
- Central heating and air-conditioning system
- Outdoor dining table for 12 persons
- Pergola with bar, BBQ
- Very spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Private parking, indoors and outdoors
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Athens, 21/2 hrs by speed boat from Piraeus port, and 21/2 hours drive from Athens.
- Closest port: Porto Heli, 10m drive.
- Closest town: Porto Heli.
- Closest beach: Sandy Beach at 50 meters (1m walk).
- Closest island: Spetses reachable by a 24h Sea-taxi service, in 8min from the dock in front of the villa.