The Chora of Patmos is one of the most mystical and well-preserved traditional settlements in Greece. This magic traditional house, in total harmony with the surroundings, is addressed to those willing to experience the special ambience of this sacred and sofisticated place. It offers breathtaking views to both the sunrise and the sunset, with a panoramic view of the island and the blue of the Aegean on one side and the impressive walls of Saint John Theologos monastery (built from 11th to 17th century) on the other. The house is decorated with refined taste which matches perfectly with the character of the Chora. The very special centuries-old architectural and handcrafted details, highlighted by the beautiful renovation, will be appreciated by the fans of tradition.
The inner courtyard with the big built sofa, the bougainvilleas and the view to the monastery is ideal for breakfast. The airy and atmospheric indoor sitting room and the dining room with a monastery-style table under the antique chandellier combine the glamour of the past with a modern twist. Antiques and valueable handmade pieces make the difference throughout the house in harmonical combination with the simple, traditional island architecture. The whole atmosphere is relaxing and sophisticated: lanterns, kilims, wooden and iron daybeds, mirrors. The house can accommodate 6-8 persons: it has three bedrooms, as well as a fourth small bedroom on the level of the courtyard with two single beds.
The verandah with the amazing view and the comfortable island-style built sofa with cushions is ideal for an afternoon cocktail, while the location of the house is perfect for experiencing the Chora life: from day strolls to the cultural and architectural highlights to nights-out to the few, chill-out bars and tavernas.
Villa Mystic can accommodate 8 guests in 4 bedrooms, in three different levels, plus a staff room.
- Sitting area
- Dining table for 8 persons
- Kitchen with build – oven
- Bedroom with two single beds that could also be connected to form a double bed
- Guests’ WC
- Bedroom with two single beds that could also be connected to form a double bed with en-suite shower room.
- Staff room with shower room (being used by the villa staff)
- Master Bedroom with queen size bed
- Bedroom with two single beds that could also be connected to form a double bed and sharing bathroom (with master bedroom)
- Sitting area
- Terrace with a stunning view
- Internal terrace for outdoor dining
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest port: Main port 10 min drive
- Closest airport: Leros or Samos island and then 45 min by boat
- Closest beach: Grikos within 8 min drive