Ideal for the lovers of traditional architecture and ambience, this special villa in Patmos Chora encapsulates the sophisticated aura of the old city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, dominated by the fine monastic complex of Saint-John the Theologian.
The well-protected mansion with wooden floors and stone walls has beautiful details manifesting the history of the island and is decorated with antiques and vintage pieces.
Both the living room with the old arch opening to the patio and an interior courtyard and the bedrooms on the upper floor have a special intellectual style. The patio with the dining table offers spectacular views of the island panorama and the Aegean Sea.
Villa Monastery can comfortably accommodate 6 guests in two master suites and an independent double bedroom, or 8 guests by sharing the two single beds in the communicating loft of one of the master suites.
- Entrance to interior courtyard
- Independent spacious kitchen
- Dining table for 10 guests
- Large living room opening to patio and interior courtyard
- Front-facing patio with spectacular view
- Patio dining table for 10 guests
- Shower room
- Spacious master bedroom with spectacular views, two
- traditional double beds, seating area, and terrace
- Master bedroom with four-poster double bed, seating area,
- communicating loft with two single beds, and terrace
- Shower room
- Terrace with seating area
- Small independent double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Closest port: Skala, Port of Patmos, 7 minutes drive (4km)
- Closest town: Chora of Patmos, 1 minute walk
- Closest airport: Leros or Samos island and then 45 mins by boat
- Closest beach: Grikos beach, 9 minutes drive (5km)