The stone-built exterior and pergolas – full of plants and ﬂowers welcome the guests in this beautiful villa, ideally located in a quiet area near Aliki, in the southern part of Paros, facing the nearby islets. Comfortably accommodating 7 guests, this is the smaller villa in an estate of three houses, which can either be rented separately enjoying full privacy or all together for a unique summer retreat.
Relax by the infinity pool overlooking the Aegean, indulge in a cocktail with views of amazing sunsets, or enjoy a tasty dinner with local specialties cooked by the estate’s chef, with fresh vegetables from the organic garden. The traditional cosy interiors and the bathrooms with the characteristic coloured cement technique give the house special character.
The nearest beach is just an 8-minute walk from the estate, while the lively picturesque village of Aliki and more great beaches are within easy reach.
Villa Mare Two can comfortably accommodate 6-7 guests in 3 air-conditioned bedrooms.
Villa size: 200m²
Plot size: 7000m² ( including Villa Mare Three )
- Cosy living room with TV and stereo system and access to the front terrace
- Dining table for 6
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guests’ WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, A/C, ceiling fan and access to a private veranda
- Bedroom with 3 single beds with separate shower room, A/C, ceiling fan
- Bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite shower room
- Swimming pool (50m²) with sunbeds
- Sunset views of Antiparos
- Dining table for 6-8 guests
- Sitting area
- Various relaxation points
- Swimming pool
- Access to the sea
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- TV/DVD/Audio system
- Outdoor dining and sitting areas
- Amazing views of the sea
- Private outdoors’ parking
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros airport, 6 minutes drive (3 km)
- Distance to main port: Paroikia, 22 minutes drive (13 km)
- Closest village: Aliki, 6 minutes drive (2 km)
- Distance to Naoussa: 33 minutes drive (22 km)
- Closest beach: Aliki beach, 2 minutes drive (1 km)