In walking distance from Paraga beach and the famous Scorpios beach club, this freshly refurbished classic Cycladic villa, overlooks the Aegean and offers genuine Mykonian spirit.
The pool area with sunbeds, lounges and sitting areas to enjoy the sun or the sunset, has a bohemian chic feeling and provides beautiful views to the sea and the luxury yachts.
The open-plan living area with the big windows and happy island style decor, as well as the comfortable bedrooms on different levels, with total-white linens, stone floors and private verandas with sea views create a relaxed and casual summer atmosphere.
An 8 minute path takes you to Platis Gialos lively beach and restaurants.
House size: 220 sq. meters
Plot size: 1.500 sq. meters
Villa Andria can comfortably accommodate 8-10 guests in 4 bedrooms.
- Open-plan living area, TV and sound system
- Dining table
- Guests’ WC
- Double bedroom with queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony with sitting area and panoramic views, ceiling fan and AC
- Double bedroom with king-size bed or two single beds, en-suite bathroom, balcony and views of Paraga beach, ceiling fan and AC
- Suite with king-size bed and 2 single beds, en-suite bathroom and access to patio with panoramic views, ceiling fan and AC
- Bedroom with 2 single beds, en-suite bathroom, access to patio with panoramic view and AC
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Lounging areas
- Shaded sitting area under pergola
- Shaded dining area under pergola with BBQ
LocationParaga beach, Mykonos
- Swimming pool (10×4 meters) with sun beds
- Pergola for outdoor dining with BBQ
- Spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Various relaxation points
- Private parking
- WI-FI internet connection
- SONOS sound system (living room and outdoors)
- Air-conditioning system in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Closest airport: Mykonos airport, 6 minute drive (3km)
- Closest port: Mykonos port, 17 minutes drive (8km)
- Distance to main town: Mykonos Chora, 14 minutes drive (5km)
- Closest beach: 600 meters from Agia Anna – Paraga beach and 300 meters from Platis Gialos (by path)