An amazing new villa designed by famous Spanish architect Javier Barba in a unique location in Agios Ioannis (next to St. John hotel and spa). The breathtaking views and stunning sunset view over Delos and the Aegean makes this an one of a kind choice for a romantic luxurious holiday in the most special island. You can enjoy them from the beautiful large outdoor spaces spread in different levels surrounding the buildings, which redefine Cycladic simplicity.
From sunbathing at the build-in sunbeds in the large deck or next to the
infinity pool with the pool bar, to sunset cocktails overlooking the
mythological birthplace of Apollo, you can never have enough of these views! The artworks of a well-known greek artist capture the gaze in the open areas.
Facing south in a wind-sheltered location, the villa, built in 2013, along with the guest houses, can host up to 18 guests in its 450 sqm. The luxurious
construction, the exceptional designer furniture and the original artworks give the indoor spaces a special character.
The eight bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, are relaxing and beautifully decorated, while some of them share balconies or pergolas with sea views over Ornos Bay. The master bedroom has a big pergola-covered balcony with dining table for 4 and built-in sofa for 6, ideal for relaxing hours with a book or a drink enjoying the panoramic sea-views.
The convenient location, just 4km from Mykonos Chora, and 300 m from the sea makes this the perfect spot for both isolation and cosmopolitan living, while tennis, squash and spa facilities upon request can be found nearby.
Villa Daphne can comfortably accommodate 18 guests in 8 bedrooms. All with en-suite bathrooms, TV and air-conditioning.
Villa Size: 450m²
Plot Size: 4,500 sm²
(shared between three houses)
- Spacious sitting area with smart TV/stereo system and amazing view of Naxos
- Dining table for 6 persons
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Visitors WC
- Large master bedroom (38 sq. metres) with sitting area
- En-suite shower
- Private terrace (42 sq. metres) with a breathtaking view of Naxos, Paros, Rhinia and Delos, with build in sofa with cushions ideal for breakfast or evening drink with view of the sunset
- 7 bedrooms in total (22-25 sqm), all with en-suite shower room, TV and air-condition
- 4 out of 7 bedrooms with sea view and patio.
- 3 out of 7 bedrooms with queen size (1.60×2.00)
- 4 bedrooms out of 7 bedrooms with king size (1.80×2.00) bed or can be transformed to twin (0.90×2,00) bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Laundry room
- Infinity pool (10*5) with six sunbeds and various loungers, armchairs and two umbrellas
- Shaded dining table for 12 persons
- Shaded large sitting area with built sofa and lovely pillows
- Second sitting area with armchairs
- Bar with stools
- Second bar with stools facing Naxos, ideal for an evening drink
- Cozy sitting area with armchairs in the front terrace
- Portable BBQ
LocationSt. John, Mykonos
- Infinity pool
- Air-conditioning system
- Outdoor dining
- Spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Various relaxation points
- Private parking, indoors and outdoors
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Mykonos International Airport, 10 minutes drive (5 km)
- Closest port: Mykonos Port, 16 minutes drive (8 km)
- Closest village/town: Ornos, 4 minutes drive (2 km)
- Distance to the main town: Chora, 12 minutes drive (4 km)
- Closest beach: Saint John 12 minutes walk (900 m)