A villa with a unique aura, newly built, as an extension of one of the most classy historic houses of the island of Spetses, originally belonging to an artist. Located on a small hill, 150 meters away from the known restaurant of Palio Limani “exedra”, it enjoys stunning 360o views. The villa combines the traditional architecture of the island with contemporary elements, in a fabulous arty minimal style with antique and hand made pieces and attention to every detail.
Opening the garden gate, you feel like stepping into a fairytale, a feeling which evolves while you stroll throughout the property. The one of a kind Spetsian pebbled mosaic, created by the French apassionato of the art Depier in 1961, is a true work of art. The same goes for the main living room’s floor, made by old marble plates, which the owner bought one by one from antique shops. The living room opens to the garden with the roofed dining room, where the day starts idealy as breakfast is served. All five bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and offer nice views from the windows, balconies, or verandas.
Both the bedrooms and the living rooms are beautifully decorated, mixing contemporary design furniture and unique pieces from antique shops and local craftsmen, such as the signature wooden boats. On the upper floor, next to the master bedroom you can find a really cosy living room and study, ideal for relaxation while browsing the news or reading a book. From this living room you can choose between two terraces- the one with the best view has a built-in sitting area ideal for a cocktail under the stars. In the other terrace there is a proper dinning area, with an elevator bringing the food from the kitchen. The pool area, also in a signature mix and match style, has a BBQ, a bar and a traditional oven with wood, where you can have your favourite Greek dish cooked or bake your own bread with the guidance of a local cook. The big table, made from old-style wood, can cater 16 persons and is ideal for a family or friendly gathering or party.
Agios Nikolaos beach is in walking distance (nice idea for the first or last swim of the day), the best beaches of the islands can be easily accessed by motor bike or boat, while by renting Caprtain Lazaros traditional wooden caique you can swim at the beautiful shores of the Peloponnese and have a delicious meal on board.
Villa Vent et Soleil I is is suitable for up to 10 persons in 5 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV and central air conditioning and heating.
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining table that seats 12 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table and access to the side terrace
- Visitors W.C.
- Bedroom with queen size room (15 sq.metres), with en-suite and access to the side terrace
- Bedroom with two single beds (20 sq. metres) with en-suite bathroom and balcony viewing the pool
- Master bedroom (25 sq. metres) with king size bed, en-suite bathroom and view towards the east north and south
- Sitting room and study with fireplace and access to an open air terrace with built sittings and stunning view of the sea and access
- Second open air terrace with marble table with food elevator connection to the main kitchen ideal for dinner
- Bedroom (20 sq. metres) with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom and view towards the east, west and south
Lower ground floor – pool level
- Casual sitting room with home cinema and access to the pool
- Bedroom (12 sq.metres) with two single beds, ideal for children
- Maid’s room & Kitchenette
- Shaded dining table for 16 persons, bar, stone oven and built BBQ
- Built open air sitting area ,marble square table for 8 persons
- Front terrace with the traditional of the island pebble mosaic
- Central air-conditioning system
- Home cinema
- Wi-Fi connection
- Closest airport: Athens International Airport, 2,5 hours by boat & 43 min. drive (49 km) from Piraeus port or 10 mins by hydro taxi to Kosta & 2h and 30 mins drive (209 km) from Kosta
- Closest port: Dapia, 1 minutes drive (1 km)
- Closet beach: Agios Nicolaos, 3 minutes walk (479 m)