A cosy quiet paradise near the cosmopolitan Old Harbour of Spetses, this beautiful villa has the aura of an old-style spetsian manor house along with modern comforts. From the moment you step into the lush garden with the trees and grass, surrounding the traditional style villa with the ivy, you start to relax. The pool area with the lounge and ethnic sun beds under the pergola will keep you cool during the day, while a chic dining area awaits to host your alfresco lunches and dinners.
The villa is ideal for a family holiday, featuring 4 bedrooms in two floors. The indoor sitting and dining room, near the fully equipped kitchen, is airy and comfortable with sophisticated décor in white and light blue tones, wooden details and artworks, while the bedrooms are light and cosy following the same style.
The trendy restaurants and bars of the Old Harbour, as well as Agia Marina beach, are very close, while Dapia, the capital is only a (picturesque) 12 minutes walk away. From the Oid Harbour you can also take the water taxi to the best beaches.
Villa Ivy can comfortably accommodate 7 persons in 4 bedrooms, plus one staff room, in two floors.
– Dining area, living room, fully equipped kitchen, guests WC
– Master bedroom with en suite shower room
– Twin bedroom with shared shower room
– Single bedroom with shared shower room (and sofa –bed)
– Twin bedroom with en suite shower room (suitable for children)
– Staff bedroom with bunkbeds, with en suite shower room
– Swimming pool (3.5×9 meters)
– Dining table for 8 persons
– Lounging area
– Outdoors shower
LocationOld Harbour, Spetses
- WI-FI internet connection
- Air – conditioning
- Central Heating
- I pod docking station
- Washing machine and dryer
- Mosquito nets and fly screens
- Closest airport: Athens International Airport, 2,5 hours by boat & 43 min. drive (49 km) from Piraeus port or 10 mins by hydro taxi to Kosta & 2h and 30 mins drive (209 km) from Kosta
- Closest port: Dapia, 5 minutes drive (1 km)
- Closest beaches: Agia Marina 4 minutes walk (425 m)& Garoufalakos 2 minutes walk (330 m)