This freshly constructed villa in the charming island of Spetses is ideal for those who want to combine solitude, style, and easy access to the Old Port and Dapia.
It blends perfectly the local traditional architectural character with the contemporary summer lifestyle.
The villa offers a peaceful place to unwind and is surrounded by a lush garden with a pool.
This lovely villa captures the unique spirit of Spetses in a comfortable modern setting and is close to the restaurants, bars, and attractions.
Villa Eugenia can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
Villa Size: 215 sq.m. (house & garden house combined)
Plot Size: 650 sq.m.
- Master bedroom with separate bathroom, A/C
- Separate shower room
- Large terrace accessed from both the Master bedroom and upstairs landing.
- Double bedroom with A/C sharing a shower room with
- Twin bedroom with A/C
- Living area with dining table for up to 8 guests
- Visitor’s WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room & A/C
- Swimming pool (7mx3.5m) with sunbeds
- Shaded lounging area with ceiling fan
- Shaded dining area with ceiling fan for up to 8 guests
- Two BBQ (one gas & one large charcoal with two motorized spits)
- Outdoor shower
- Terrace with shaded lounging area
LocationAgios Mamas, Spetses
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- A/C in all indoor areas
- The main villa has underfloor heating and cooling throughout
- Sound system
- Various relaxation corners
- Lovely Mediterranean Garden
- Closest airport: Athens International Airport, 2,5 hours by boat & 43 min. drive (49 km) from Piraeus port or 10 mins by hydro taxi to Kosta & 2h and 30 mins drive (209 km) from Kosta
- Closest port: Dapia, 4 minutes drive (800m)
- Closest beach: Agios Mamas (550m)