A brand new villa in key location in a quiet spot of the picturesque town, combining the traditional Spetsian style with modern amenities and beautiful views.
The fresh atmosphere of this brand new villa, along with the laid-back island feeling and the great views of the sea and the town of Spetses, make it the perfect relaxation point in the cosmopolitan island.
The garden with the swimming pool and the traditional Spetsian pebbled motif has beautiful lounge and dining areas, and the indoor spaces are comfortable and cosy.
The villa has 5 bedrooms (all with en-suite shower rooms) traditionally decorated in peaceful summer and sea tones, with all modern amenities. Two of them share a veranda with beautiful views to the sea and the picturesque tiled roofs of the town, and two have direct access to the garden and swimming pool. The villa is family friendly and one of the bedrooms is specially designed for kids.
The location in a very quiet spot in the town of Spetses offers privacy and calmness.
Villa Amarili can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in 5 air-conditioned bedrooms
Villa Size: 182m²
Plot Size: 250m²
• Living room with TV and stereo system and access to a private balcony with a dining table for 10 guests
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with a dining table for 8 persons, Guests’ WC
• Double/twin bedroom (17m²) with en-suite shower and access to the pool area
• Double/twin bedroom (14m²) with en-suite shower and access to the pool area
• Children’s’ bedroom (10m²) with bunk beds and en-suite shower room
• Master bedroom (19m²) with en-suite shower room and access to a private balcony with a beautiful view
• Double/twin bedroom (19m²) with en-suite shower room
• Swimming pool with Jacuzzi (4m * 8m) and 8 sunbeds
• Spacious seating/lounge area for 25+ guests
• Dining table for 16 guests
• External shower room
- Swiming pool (4m * 8m) with jacuzzi and 8 sun beds
- External shower room
- Gas BBQ
- Portable Audio System
- WI-FI internet connection
- AC in all rooms
- Closest airport: Athens International Airport, 2,5 hours by boat & 43 min. drive (49 km) from Piraeus port or 10 mins by hydro taxi to Kosta & 2h and 30 mins drive (209 km) from Kosta
- Closest port: Dapia, 2 minutes drive (750 m)
- Closet beach: Agios Nicolaos, 7 minutes walk (1 km)