The breathtaking views of the sea, the serene natural scenery, the total privacy and the location, just a 3-minute walk to the sea, are the highlights of this beautiful villa located in a quiet spot… inside the nature in the peaceful island of Skopelos in the Sporades. A small path takes you to a small pebbled beach ideal for swimming at every hour of the day making this villa a true private retreat. The surrounding flora is archetypal Mediterranean with orange, lemon, fig and pine trees and lots of spices and herbs releasing their magical aromas along with the sea breeze.
The villa is newly built and can accommodate 12 persons in six bedrooms, all with breath-taking views of the sea, which can be enjoyed from their private decks equipped with cosy sitting areas and traditional coffee-shop style tables. The decoration is a homage to the beauty of simplicity and
minimalism, mixing traditional island style with a modern twist, being at the same time comfortable, happy and warm.
The sitting area offers astonishing sea views, while the open kitchen bench is ideal for breakfast and light snacks during the day. During the day the swimming pool area with the minimal sunbeds is an oasis of relaxation and privacy. It can be directly accessed by the master bedroom, which has a nice wooden floor and walk-in-closet. The outdoor dining table for 10 persons with a bar, stone oven and BBQ is ideal for a family dinner with traditional Greek dishes with an aromatic touch of the fresh garden herbs.
The villa is just a 4 minutes drive from the lively and picturesque Glossa village Skopelos town is 30min. from the Villa, while when you feel like exploring the island you will be surprised to find one of the greener Greek 7 islands with virgin spots and beautiful beaches, while the nearby Sporades islands can be accessed in a day trip.
Villa Sea Deck can comfortably accommodate 12 persons in 6 bedrooms.
Villa size: 260sq.m.
Plot size: 12.000sq.m
- Two different sitting areas one in front of the fire place and the other one in front of the TV
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with a bar and stools ideal for quick breakfast and snacks
- Dining table for 8 persons
- Access to the pool and external terrace
- Spacious master bedroom with wooden floor, walk-in closet, en-suite shower, small study table and TV. The master bedroom has access to the front deck and the swimming pool.
- Three bedrooms with two single beds each, that can either been used as singles or can be joined to form a double bed. All bedrooms have access to a veranda
- Two external to the bedrooms shower room
- Guests’ WC
- Very spacious double bedroom with a twin bed and en-suite bathroom
- Second very spacious bedroom with a twin bed
- Shower room to be used by the second bedroom
- Both bedrooms have access to the front terrace
- Pool with salt water and four sun beds
- Dining table for 10 persons, and BBQ
- Beautiful gardens with orange and lemon trees, fig trees, herbs and spices
- Access to a private beach through a private path
- Breathtaking views of the sea
- Salt water swimming pool
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Skiathos, 1hr by boat
- Closest beach: 50 metres
- Closest town: 4 km and mini market at 3 km