A truly luxury villa in Costa, Porto Heli, offering a private, relaxing hide-away with full view of the sea and the island of Spetses, ideal for families which can appreciate the good life. Located in a 5 acres estate, it is characterised by the close connection between the inside of the house and the exquisite Mediterannean garden. Walking through the house the view from every window is breathtaking: from the living room, dining room, master bedroom, the gardens and the pool area you can see the … big blue with Spetses in the background, while the rest of the bedrooms offer beautiful views of the garden full of orange and lemon trees, lavender, thyme and rosemary. The stark contemporary-chic decorative style, with minimal comfy furniture in earthy colours, makes a nice match with the more traditional stone elements and the nature itself.
All the rooms the marble bathrooms, the oak floors, the fully equipped kitchen are made by the most expensive material and designed so as to provide the maximum luxury and comfort to the visitor. Depending on the time of the day you can find different rest areas. The covered open air dinning area, which has space for 8 persons, is ideal for breakfast, while the couch near the pool offers shade so as to relax and browse the morning news. A private road leads to the beach which is used by the tenants of only a few houses. Here you can rest in the sunbeds under the umbrellas, while the kids use the canoe, swim in the calm sea or dive from the pontoon. The maid can bring you cold drinks and snacks anytime with the golf car, while the cook can prepare a delicious meal with the fresh local products at the bbq. We can also arrange for a private cooking lesson with a local cook upon request. The afternoon is the time for a dive in the pool and cocktails from the professionally equipped pool bar.
Spetses, which is the perfect idea for a family night out, especially if you have teenager kids, is just an 8 minutes water taxi trip away, while the Ermioni and Porto Heli area have authentic tavernas for a traditional meal. For the fitness afficionados the area, due to the topography is ideal for jogging, while in Porto Heli and Ververontas you can flnd two of the best waterski schools in Greece.
Villa Levandah is suitable for up to 14 persons in 7 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV and audio system, central air conditioning and heating system as well as ceiling fans detailed as follows:
- Living room with fireplace, large windows overlooking the sea and island of Spetses that give access to the terrace.
- Dining table that seats 12 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large Master bedroom (40sq. meters), with en-suite marble bathroom with shower, sitting area and study and … “his and hers” dressing rooms. The bedroom has access to the garden and great view of the island of Spetses
- Guest room (20 sq. metres) with west orientation, en-suite bathroom and balcony
Lower ground floor
- Large bedroom (35 sq. meters) with west orientation, en-suite stone bathroom, dressing room and access to the terrace
- Large bedroom (35 sq. meters) with west orientation, en-suite bathroom, large cupboards and access to the gardens
- Kid’s bedroom (30 sq.metres) with two single beds, west orientation and access to the terrace
- Nursery with e-suite bathroom and a sofa, that can be used as a bed, en-suite bathroom and access to the terrace.
- Casual living and dining room with TV, access to the terrace that can be used as a playroom, gym with weights and machine, sauna, hamam room
- Second fully equipped kitchen that communicates with a food elevator with the main kitchen. Ideal for cooking
- Infinity pool with five sun beds and a built sitting area
- Shaded dining table for 12 persons, fully equipped bar with fridge, freezer, ice maker and 6 wooden stools
- Built BBQ
- Changing rooms with WC and shower
- Shaded sitting area and a second one open air
- Infinity private pool
- Gym with weights and machines
- Central air-conditioning system
- Central audio system
- Private parking, indoors and outdoors
- Ping pong table
- Golf car
- Beach equipment, umbrellas and sunbeds
- 4 adults bicycles, 2 kids’ bicycles, 3 adults’ ATVs and 1 kids’ ATV
- Closest airport: Athens, 2h 30min drive
- Closest port: Porto Heli, 10min drive
- Closest town: Porto Heli
- Closest beach: Sandy beach at 90m distance