An outstanding 18th century mansion in one of the best locations in Chora has been carefully restored and furnished to host the most demanding visitors of the atmospheric island.
The unique aura of the castle and history of Patmos is present in the large comfortable rooms with the antique furniture and the valuable art that have been on the island for generations. The overall feeling reflects the grandeur of the past along with the calmness and brightness of a modern summer home making the villa ideal for sophisticated couples wanting to make the most of the atmosphere of the island and the life of Chora.
The prominent position offers panoramic views of the island and the Aegean from both the lounging spaces and the bedrooms, while a beautiful yard surrounded by greenery provides the perfect alfresco relaxation spot.
Leto Mansion can comfortably accommodate 5 guests in 3 bedrooms.
Villa Size: 320 sq.m.
- Entrance hall
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, living area with two daybeds (that can be used as single beds)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table for 8 guests
- Guests WC
- Master suite with breathtaking views, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Living area with breathtaking views
- Study with a single bedroom
- Shower room
- Entrance hall with balcony seating area
- Closest port: Skala, Port of Patmos, 7 minutes drive (4km)
- Closest village/town: Chora of Patmos, 1 minute walk
- Closest airport: Leros or Samos island and then 45 min by boat
- Closest beach: Grikos beach, 9 minutes drive (5km)