Built with visible handcrafted local stone by the famous modernist architect Dimitris Konstantinidis in a tranquil spot, in walking distance from the beautiful family-friendly beach of Kampos, overlooking the archetypal bare island hills and the sea, this is a very cosy villa ideal for relaxing holidays in an island with special mystical aura. The terraces with the wonderful views to the Aegean, protected by the winds due to the house’s orientation, the total white and very bright interiors with design and comfortable furniture, the architecture providing privacy and relaxation and the close proximity to the organized beach of Kampos, ideal for children, are some of the villa’s highlights.
The indoor sitting and dining areas are the perfect sophisticated and comfortable all-day meeting point for family gatherings catered by the modern airy kitchen – check out the island’s fresh fish and local cheese pies! The big verandas with the teak dining table and the lounge chairs (cocktails are served under the stars) make it difficult to leave the house! Morning yoga here is an experience you will never forget. Nevertheless, the atmospheric Chora and the lively port of Skala with nice restaurants and bars are within easy access.
To provide the maximum of privacy, the house is split into two buildings, both with beautiful and spacious verandas and a brand new swimming pool to add to the lounging experience. You will appreciate the breath-taking view of Kampos beach from the property. The villa sleeps 9 guests in its four bedrooms, with comfortable furniture, white-washed stone walls, chic handmade wooden details and beautiful en-suite bathrooms.
Villa Kampos Secret can accommodate up to 8-10 guests in 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Villa size: 250 sq. metres
Plot size: 9,000 sq. metres
Main building in two floors with separate entrances
- Living room with TV/DVD and hi-fi stereo system
- Fully equipped Arc Linea kitchen
- Dining room for 8-10 persons
- Very spacious master bedroom with king size bed and amazing view and en-suite bathroom
- Lovely veranda with stunning views of Kampos
Lower Ground level
- Studio apartment with two single beds
- Sitting area with a sofa bed, TV/DVD and hi-fi stereo system
- En-suite bathroom
- In a separate building with its own entrance, 15 metres away from the main building offering maximum privacy it is composed by two bedrooms one with a queen size bed and the other one with two single beds, both having en-suite bathrooms
- Shaded dining table for 10 persons on the main building’s veranda
- Veranda with armchairs and a breathtaking view
- Lounge area
- Portable BBQ
- Heated pool (at extra cost upon request)
- Central air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Very spacious verandas with an amazing view
- Outdoor dining
- Beautiful landscaping
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest port: Main port 8 min drive
- Closest airport: Leros or Samos island and then 45 min by boat
- Closest beach: Kampos, 3 min drive