This pleasant summer villa in elegant Sapsila area, at the centre of Patmos, between Skala port and Grikos, is a cosy destination for a large family, or a group of friends.
The villa is the second largest of a complex of three independent residences and expands over two floors. The bright spaces and the minimal island-style decor with colorful details and artworks are welcoming and relaxing. The lounge area and the bedrooms on the upper floor have a direct view and access to a large balcony that overlooks the sea. On the lower ground floor, there is a guesthouse with a lounge area and a small, fully equipped kitchen. The inner courtyard, secured by a stone wall, has a traditional style dining area and small pool for refreshing moments, while Sapsila’s tranquil beach and Loukakia bay with its namesake beach, can be easily accessed.
The nearby Sapsila area full of old cottages with gardens, and the small church of St. Nicholas by the sea make up a serene, picturesque scenery.
Villa size: 150 sq. meters
Villa Elpis can accommodate 5 guests in 3 bedrooms
- Lounge area with direct access to a large balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom with access to a large balcony and sea view
- Single bedroom with access to a large balcony and sea view
- Double bedroom has a direct view and access to the yard and overlooks the sea
- Spacious bathroom
- Lounging area
- Small, fully equipped kitchen
- Small swimming pool with sunbeds
- Dining table
- Lounging corner
- Swimming pool
- Terraces with lovely views
- Outdoor living and dining area
- Central cooking system
- Satellite TV
- Private parking
- Closest port: Skala, Port of Patmos, 5 mins drive (3 km)
- Closest village: Patmos Chora, 7 mins drive (5 km)