A brand new eco-friendly villa almost completely integrated into the topography of an environmentally protected slope in the South West of Paros, provides a modern «green» shelter looking at one of the most special beaches of the island, Faraggas.
The bioclimatic architecture with the garden roof and the visionary design blur the boundaries of the house and the garden and create contemporary zen living spaces with exceptional designer materials, furniture and equipment.
The vast landscaped estate, part of which is a local protected forest with trees, bushes and shrubs, and the unlimited views to the sea and the nearby islands provide the perfect natural background to celebrate this unique mix of indoor/outdoor living.
The pool area and the bioclimatic pergola with an electronically adjustable open roof for stargazing and a big stone dining table is ideal for all-day relaxation and hanging out together, while indoors the imaginative, high quality designer touches, like the custom made partitions from the finest Italian wood add to the unique overall experience.
Villa Natura can accommodate 6 guests in 3 air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two small double bedrooms with shared shower room
- Visitors’ WC
- Living area
- Open-plan kitchen
- Dining area for 6 guests
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Shaded lounging area
- Shaded dining area for 8 guests
- Air Conditioning
- TV Cable
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Parking space
- Closest airport: Paros airport, 9 minutes drive (7km)
- Closest port: Paroikia, 20 minutes drive (14km)
- Closest village: Aliki, 5 minutes drive (2km)
- Closest beach: 5 minutes walk to a wonderful hidden small beach