Located meters away from one of the most tranquil and picturesque beaches of Paros, and in close proximity to the cosmopolitan village of Naoussa, Villa Armonia enjoys a very privileged position and offers its guests a rare beachfront experience in Greece. The property is surrounded by a lush private garden and offers lovely views of the sea. A romantic private stone path immersed in a bamboo groove lead to the homonymous beach, the tranquil “small” santa, just two minutes walk from the house. The “big” Santa Maria beach, that is close by is a true water sports’ paradise: why don’t you try your talent in windsurfing or take a few lessons of scuba diving?
The outdoors spaces of the villa feature a generous terrace and a lovely pergola shaded dining table, completely wind-sheltered, enjoying perfect privacy. Many different relaxing spots wait for you to linger, browse the press, enjoy a light snack or lunch with the famous local products, taste a glass of organic island wine, play a family cards game…
The villa is in perfect harmony with the environment providing a unique sense of continuity between the interiors and the terrace.
The interiors are fresh and tasteful, in true island style with some contemporary design pieces. The pleasant living room opens directly to the main terrace and is connected to the functional open plan kitchen and indoor informal dining area. The kids will feel at home in this comfortable, relaxed environment, surrounded by nature at its best.
The master bedroom is located upstairs, with private access to a roof terrace with great views of the garden and the sea. Here you can relax and enjoy an afternoon drink or read your book in perfect silence. The other three guests bedrooms are located on the lower level of the house, all equally comfortable and spacious, with own en-suite bathrooms and views.
Villa Armonia offers a sober and stylish atmosphere, an ideal property for families and group of friends looking to enjoy in full a beach-style holiday within a very own private villa retreat on the charming island of Paros. In a few minutes by car, you can reach the nearby village of Naoussa, one of the most cosmopolitan spots on the island for eating out, shopping and nightlife. Your teenager kids can stroll around in the pedestrianized village, while you take a romantic walk between the white-washed traditional houses and the chic island-style boutiques, enjoy a gourmet dinner or a cocktail next to the sea or a traditional sweet in the cafes.
Villa Armonia can comfortably accommodate 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining table for 6 persons
- Spacious fully-equipped open plan kitchen with access to the side terrace and the dining table
- Master bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Guest room with queen size bed and en-suite bedroom
- Guest room with two double beds that can be attached to form a double bed with a private terrace in the garden and en-suite bathroom
- Staff’s room (being used by the villa staff)
- Second master bedroom with queen size bed, a private terrace with fantastic view and en-suite bathroom
Front verandas & patio
- Dining table for 8 persons
- Shaded marble table on the side terrace for 6 persons, ideal for breakfast
- Wooden sofa and armchairs
- Private terrace on the upper level in front of the master bedroom
LocationSanta Maria, Paros
Pool – 10 x 4m with jacuzzi and salt water
- Private access to Santa Maria beach
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Rooftop terrace
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry facility
- Closest airport: Paros airport, 39 minutes drive (25.6 km)
- Distance to main port: Paroikia, 25 minutes drive (15.7 km)
- Closest village: Santa Maria, 3 minute drive (1.2 km)
- Distance to Naoussa: 15 minutes drive (7.6 km)
- Closest beach: Direct access to a secluded beach below within a 2 mins walk, Santa Maria, 3 minutes drive (1.2 km)