Built in a fabulous location, surrounded by the untouched Cycladic nature, facing the beautiful Aegean sunset, this modern villa is a paradise of privacy. The infinity pool is the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset starting with an aperitivo and ending with a candlelit dinner with the soundtrack of the sea which is just 300m away. The unobstructed view to the sea from the terraces (facing the Aegean you don’t have any other house in sight), the serene environment and the minimal architecture with big windows offering unique views, make this villa a truly exclusive summer retreat. It is no surprise that the villa was chosen by Louis Vuitton for a cruise collection catalogue.
Next to the trendy bohemian-chic beach of Ftelia, and within easy reach from some of Mykonos’s best beaches, it offers many alternatives for a swim, that is if you can leave the zen pool area with the teak sun loungers and sofa. Facing Ftelia, along with the sandy beaches of Panormos and Agios Sostis, and protected by the north August winds, the pool area and the adjusting pergola is an all-day meeting point for romantic lounging or a family lunch.
Very bright and furnished with taste, combining minimal lines with arty touches and custom made furniture from Bali, the villa has four independent suites with separate entrances (one of which on the upper level with the best views), as well as a stone built bedroom with bathroom on a nice private outdoor space with flowers. The indoor dining area and sitting room offer magnificent view. For those nights you want to experience the gourmet restaurants and famous nightlife of Mykonos town, Chora is just15 minutes drive away.
Villa Iremia can comfortably accommodate 10 persons in five air-conditioned bedrooms, split between four independent guest houses offering full privacy.
Villa size: 380 sq. metres
Plot size: 8,000 sq. metres
Upper level – Guest room (approx. 100 sq. metres)
- Double bedroom with queen size bedroom, air-conditioning, TV and stereo system, en-suite shower room
- Living room and dining room for 8 persons
- Access to the front terrace, pergola and pool area, offering breathtaking views of the sea
Ground level – reachable through an external stone staircase there are three independent guest houses
- Very spacious guest house, south suite (approx. 75 sq. metres) with queen size bed, a fantastic en-suite shower room, sofa, stereo system and kitchen
- Second central guest suite (approx. 115 sq. metres) with one double bedroom with queen size bed, an open twin bedroom (this is the only bedroom without air-conditioning) with two single beds, a sharing shower room, a cozy living room, kitchen and dining table, TV and stereo system, kitchen
- Third guest room, north suite (approx. 45 sq. metres) with a queen size bed, sofa, kitchenette and shower room
- External twin bedroom with two single beds and a shower room, ideal for staff
- Infinity pool (4,5 m * 15 m) with loungers and a teak sofa
- Pergola with dining area for 12 persons
- Teak shower
- Spectacular views of the sea, Panormos and Agios Sostis bays
- Infinity swimming pool (4,5m * 15m)
- Teak sun loungers and sofa
- Shaded dining table for 12 persons
- TV/DVD and audio system
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Mykonos International Airport, 20 minutes drive (9 km)
- Closest port: Mykonos Port, 21 minutes drive (11 km)
- Closest village/town: Ano Mera, 9 minutes drive (3 km)
- Distance to the main town: Chora, 23 minutes drive (9 km)
- Closest beaches: Ftelia 7 mins drive (2km), Panormos 19 mins drive (9km) & Agios Sostis 20 mins drive (10km)