Imagine waking up in the one of Greece’s most magnificent islands, Mykonos, in a stunning property capturing all the Mediterranean light in its Cycladic simplicity. And while a day in Mediterranean Dream Villa is never enough, the panoramic view of a breathtaking sunset of sacred nearby Delos island, will leave you craving for more nights, too.
Connecting Cycladic minimalism, with modern luxurious architecture and traditional Mykonian stone-built details this villa was designed by the award winning architect Theodore Zoumboulakis. The relaxing ambience is completed with elegant simple decorations with graphical Greek patterns and natural materials.
Located in 4,000 square meter plot in the ideal area of Agios Ioannis Diakoftis, Aleomandra, this newly built villa is over 400 square meters of interiors, including five airy bedrooms, a spacious living room with home cinema, a large comfortable kitchen and a light filled dining room. There are three elegantly furnished double bedrooms with King beds and en-suite bathrooms. The guest house features a Super King bed and a single sofa bed and also has an en-suite bathroom. The fifth bedroom is a children’s bedroom sleeping two children, with an extra pop-out bed, also with an en-suite bathroom. There are also two staff rooms (one already occupied by a live- in housekeeper) with their own separate bathrooms and large staff quarters and kitchen area.
The outdoor areas are exquisitely charming with a high veranda with a large sculptured dining table in a Mykonian character and a cozy lounge area accompanied with an outdoor music system.
Finally, what is probably the most beautiful feature of the Mediterranean Dream Villa that will make you fall in love with it: A 17-meter-long infinity pool that brings all the spirit of the Aegean Sea in the tips of your toes. Surrounded by a tranquil environment featuring a sun lounging area, a pool bar with a covered lounge area as well as a large changing and shower room, this setting is some than you could ever ask for.
Villa size: 400sq. meters
Plot size: 4000sq. metres
- Villa Ilios can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in 5 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, showers rooms and air-conditioning.
- Spacious seating area with TV/stereo and home cinema system
- Dining table for 10 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite shower room, TV and access to the front terrace with and amazing view
- Middle level with access to the swimming pool area
- Three double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms,
- Childrens’ bedroom with bunk beds and en-suite shower room
- Two single bedrooms for the staff with a sharing shower room
- Independent guest house with king size bed, single sofa and en-suite shower room
- Swimming pool with sun beds
- Shaded dining table for 12 persons
- Shaded cozy lounging area with built sofas
- Second seating and dining area
- Private terrace at the upper level
- Swimming pool (6×17)
- Air-conditioning system
- Outdoor dining
- Spacious outdoor seating areas
- Various relaxation points and private terraces
- Amazing views of the sunset
- Private parking
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Mykonos International Airport, 10 minutes drive (5 km)
- Closest port: Mykonos Port, 17 minutes drive (8 km)
- Closest village/town: Ornos, 4 minutes drive (2 km)
- Distance to the main town: Chora, 12 minutes drive (5 km)
- Closest beaches: Saint John 4 mins drive (1km), Ornos 5 mins drive (2km), Psarou 12 mins drive (4km) & Platis Yialos 13 mins drive (5km)