Villa Agra Rock is perfectly designed and located for the refined, VIP guests who appreciate total privacy, unpretentious yet luxurious decoration and large interior and exterior spaces. This special villa with distinct personality overlooks the southern beach of Agrari, one of Mykonos’ most relaxed and unique beaches, protected from the island’s strong winds and desired by the connoisseurs.
Villa Agra Rock is built on a large, gated property of over 10.000m2, on top of a small cliff and of one of the island’s few rivers. The villa dominates the area offering beautiful views to the sea from the one side and to the totally unspoiled Cycladic hills from the other.
The villa is comprised of four independent buildings beautifully and harmonically blended in the surroundings: the main house, two guest houses and the caretaker’s residence. Despite its large size it has only four large bedrooms as quality, space and privacy are valued more than numbers in this residence. The simple traditional Mykonian architectural lines of the exterior hide inside them spaces with special character built and decorated to the last detail with exquisite taste and hand-picked material. The golden brown marble on the floors, along with the antique furniture, the old chests, the wooden ceilings, the gravures and ceramic plates on the walls and the gorgeous lighting makes a difference giving the house a really aristocratic feeling, more like a luxury countryside cottage beautifully aged.
The main house consists of the living room, the dinning-room with stunning 300 year old furniture, the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a study which has its own bathroom. All the rooms face the pool and the sea. The first guest room is closer to the sea and is an autonomous more modern home, with its kitchen and living room and two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms: one in an open space over the living room, and another one, a very special and cool one, just over the cliff facing the rock. The second guest room is more traditional, with a nice old-fashioned wooden and iron bed, a bathroom and a living room, with its own veranda overlooking the pool and the beach.
The outside spaces instantly impress the visitor as a huge garden separates the gate of the villa from the entrance of the main residence. Overlooking the beach below, a large pool and the virgin Mykonian nature surrounding the house are calling for an afternoon stroll. Different seating areas offer the perfect surrounding for a lunch, dinner, or cocktail letting your gaze travel to the unspoilt Cycladic landscape. The large beach with sand and small pebbles makes swimming enjoyable even when it’s windy.
Villa Size: 600m2
Plot Size: 10.000m2
The villa offers 6 spacious bedrooms for 12 persons in four different buildings, all with unique and classy decoration.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, overlooking the pool and the sea
- Study with en-suite bathroom
- Fully equipped country style kitchen
- Large living room, dining table for 8 persons, TV /DVD and stereo system
- Guest’s bathroom
- Bedroom with queen size bed and two single beds in the attic, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom. The guest suite has a separate entrance and overlooks the pool and Agrari beach.
Pool guest house
- Bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom
- Living room with TV and kitchenette
- The pool guest room enjoys privacy and a fantastic view of the sea from its own veranda
- Infinity pool with sun-beds
- Open-air Jacuzzi
- Wood fire BBQ
- Two dining tables for 6-8 persons each
- Outdoor sitting area
- Rocky gardens ideal with several relaxation spots
- Bedroom with queen size bed, with en-suite bathroom, living room and equipped kitchen.
- The residence has a separate studio for the staff.
- Private infinity pool
- Open-air jacuzzi
- Air conditioning
- Wood fire BBQ
- Outdoor dining for 10 persons
- Outdoor built sitting area
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Mykonos International Airport, 11 minutes drive (5 km)
- Closest port: Mykonos Port, 23 minutes drive (11 km)
- Distance to the main town: Chora, 20 minutes drive (8 km)
- Closest beach: Agri Beach, 4 minutes drive (2 km)