This atmospheric island villa offers unique views to the sea and combines calmness and privacy with easy access to cosmopolitan Vourkari.
The villa is perfect for relaxation with verandas overlooking the sea, where you can enjoy your drinks or dine alfresco. The pristine Cycladic natural scenery around gives the place a wild beauty and makes you forget you are not so far from Vourkari.
The villa is nicely incorporated in the environment, while indoors the fine island style decor is welcoming and stylish. Classy neo-colonial touches, wooden ceilings, selected antique pieces and ethnic notes add character to the spacious lounging and dining spaces beneath the old chandelier. The french doors open up to the beautiful sea panorama.
The bedrooms, in black and white or earthy tones, are bright and airy, with nice views of the sea and a cosmopolitan feeling.
A nice remoted beach beneath the villa makes it ideal for those who like to enjoy a private swim in crystal clear waters any time of the day.
Villa Delia can comfortably accommodate 6 guests in 3 air-conditioned bedrooms.
House size: 230 sq. metres
Plot size: 480 sq. metres
- Living/sitting area with TV/stereo system, fireplace and a breathtaking view of the sea and access to the front terrace
- Dining table for 4-6 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen with access to the side terrace
- Large master bedroom with two en-suite shower rooms, access to the front terrace and an amazing view of the sea
- Double bedroom with sea view en- suite shower room and access to the side terrace
- Cozy double bedroom with sea view and access to the side terrace
- Shower room
- Front terrace with seating area and a breathtaking view of the sea and sunset
- Side terrace with lounging corner
- Dining table for 8 guests
- Top terrace with a breathtaking view of the sea and sunset
- Parking space for 2-3 cars
- Air-conditioning system in all bedrooms
- Outdoor lounging and dining areas
- Various relaxation corners
- Breathtaking view of the sea
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Private parking
- Closest airport: Athens, 1 hour by boat and 40 minutes’ drive from Kea port
- Closest village: Vourkari, 8 minutes’ drive
- Closest port: Kea, 12 minutes’ drive
- Closest beach: Seafront, secluded small beach 2 minutes’ walk