The unforgettable panoramic views and the unique historical artefacts celebrating the glamorous past of Hydra are the highlights of this luxury villa dominating the village from above.
Situated on a hilltop over the port, this stone-built villa, expanding in different levels and reminding of the old mansions of the island, offers literally bird’s eye views, compensating the guests for the uphill access.
The architecture follows traditional motifs, with wooden ceilings and a dominant presence of stone, in harmony with the classical decoration, with antiques, kilims and rare historical pieces, including collectable ceramics and original guns from the Greek Revolution against the Ottomans, where Hydra played an important role.
The bedrooms are big and atmospheric with wooden floors and ceilings and romantic details, like the iron old-style beds, and will comfortably host a group of friends who admire the sophisticated atmosphere of the island.
The beautiful pool area can keep you fresh the days you don’t want to explore the shores of Hydra, offering panoramic views and surrounded by a nice garden with lots of greenery. The amazing sunset from the veranda, along with a cocktail, or an early dinner in the open-air dining area, which gives the feeling of flying over the island, make every day here an unforgettable experience.
Villa Mirador can accommodate 8-10 guests in 4 bedrooms.
Villa Size: 400 sq.m.
Plot Size: 2600 sq. m.
- Two spacious master bedrooms with en-bathrooms, fireplace, TV, AC and access to a shared open-air spacious veranda with great views of the town of Hydra and sea
- Independent twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, AC, and TV
- Independent double bedroom for villa staff use
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Living room with fireplace, TV and access to a spacious veranda offering great sea views
- Two dining tables for 6-8 persons
- Independent apartment with single bedroom, double bedroom ( with TV and AC), 2 bathrooms, sitting area and kitchenette
- Swimming pool with sun beds and a breathtaking sea view
- Shaded dining table for 8-10 persons on the front veranda
- Two dining tables for 8 – 10 persons with port view
- Open air dining table on the upper level with bird-eye views
- Sitting area
- Magnificent view of the sea and town of Hydra
- Swimming pool
- Air-conditioning system in 3 of the bedrooms
- Verandas with great views
- Atmospheric traditional interiors
- WI-FI internet connection
- Closest airport: Athens airport 2 hours by hydrofoil
- Closest port: Hydra, 15 minutes walk