Beautifully combining the historic allure of Hydra with modern comfort and the unobstructed sea views with easy access to the cosmopolitan heart of the island, this artsy villa will be loved by the sophisticated fans of this unique destination.
Spread in different levels, with their own privacy, the villa is suitable for large groups and has the advantage of views and style without having to climb up stairs.
Surrounded by a garden with lemon and orange trees with shaded area and an inspiring sculpture by Christos Karas, it overlooks the sea and the Kamini port from its large veranda. The minimal contemporary design highlights the traditional features of the villa and makes a relaxing match with the serene sea views from the big windows.
Villa Citrus can comfortably accommodate 12-16 guests in 6 air-conditioned bedrooms (All levels are accessed through the ground level).
- Double bedroom with queen-size bed, en-suite shower room, closet, TV, A/C & fan, and sea view
- Lounging area with working desk, sofa that turns into a queen bed, A/C, and sea view
- Fully equipped kitchen with sitting area for 4 people and A/C
- Master double/twin bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite shower room, living area, TV, A/C & fan, armchair that turns into a single bed and sea view
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Double/twin bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite shower room, open closet, TV, A/C & fan, mini-bar, and sea view
- Sheltered balcony with arches of traditional architecture with marble table for 4 guests and lounge area
- Double bedroom with queen-size bed, shower room, open closet, TV, A/C & fan, mini-bar, and sea view
- Double/twin bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite shower room, open closet, TV, A/C & fan, built-in sofa, and sea view
- Shared kitchenette in the middle as well as a beautiful large courtyard with Mediterranean gardens.
- Double/twin bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite shower room, closet, TV, A/C & fan, sofa-bed, and sea view
- Shaded dining area with marble table
- Patio with built-in sofa
- Traditional table for two guests & lounge area
- Garden with lemon/orange tree surrounded by a shaded area with a table for 4 guests
- Large courtyard with unique sculpture by Christos Karas
- Side Garden with traditional bench
- Lounging area with coffee table
- Courtyard with Artwork marble table with 6 chairs on a flowery corner and an inspiring sculpture by Christos Karas, overlooking the sea and the Kamini port
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Safebox in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Various relaxations corners with uninterrupted sea view
- Artwork by Christos Karas
- Lovely Mediterranean Garden
- Closest port: Port of Hydra, 15 minutes walk (1km)
- Closest town: Hydra, 10-15 minutes walk (1km)
- Closest beach: Avlaki, 8 minutes walk