Old-school glamour and classic luxury are celebrated in this grand summer residence, with a 1970’s cosmopolitan flair in one of the most privileged spots of the Attica coast.
A favorite of well-known politicians and celebrities, the villa is well maintained and offers private access to the beach for maximum privacy and comfort.
Just 5 minutes away from the famous temple of Poseidon in Sounio, the villa enjoys the special aura of the location offering exceptional views of the Aegean Sea.
The very generous spaces with the elegant decor and the polished garden with the swimming pool and lounging and dining corners make this an outstanding residence not built for the rental market.
Villa Theseus can comfortably accommodate 12-16 guests in 6-8 bedrooms.
- Reception-Welcome room with an office area
- Spacious living area
- Atrium-Dining area for up to 8 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Visitor’s WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with exterior WC (ideal for children/staff)
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and access to the terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, living area and access to the pool terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in closet
- Visitor’s WC
- 2 Children’s/Staff Double bedrooms sharing a shower room and steam room (interconnected by an inner courtyard-playroom)
- Swimming pool with fresh water and sunbeds
- Large garden
- Various lounging areas
- Shaded dining area
- Direct access to a private sandy beach with a dock
- Swimming pool with fresh water (can be heated at extra cost)
- Sauna, steam room spa & massage table
- A/C in all indoor areas
- Closest airport: Athens International Airport Eleutherios Venizelos, 42 minutes’ drive (44km)
- Closest port: Lavrio Port, 20 minutes’ drive (13km) & Piraeus Port, 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive (61km)
- Closest town: Lavrio, 18 minutes’ Drive (12km)
- Closest beach: Direct access to a private sandy beach & Legrena beach, 2 minutes’ drive (550m)