A modernist gem with magical sea views, this beautiful seafront villa in Sounio overlooks the Aegean, built on a privileged location on a cape.
The outstanding minimalist architecture in dialogue with the Mediterranean nature uses natural materials, with a strong presence of stone, and provides different outdoor spaces opening up to the sea and to the peaceful gardens with pine trees and other local greenery.
The architectural play between the inside and outside invites the guest to relax in total privacy and serenity. At the same time, the designer furniture and tasteful decoration in earthy tones with imaginative arty and tropical touches gives the villa a cosmopolitan summer character.
A quasi private bay with direct access from the villa makes swimming a daily ritual any time of the day.
Villa Nerida can comfortably accommodate 8 guests in 4 air-conditioned bedrooms.
Villa size: 260 sq. m.
Plot size: 8.000 sq. m.
- Master double bedroom with sea view and en-suite shower room and access to a private terrace
- Single bedroom with sea view
- Shower room
- Living area
- Dining area
- Open plan kitchen
- Living area with home cinema
- Dining area
- Visitor’s WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and independent entrance from the garden
- Suite with a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, separate sitting area and independent entrance from the garden
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Open-air sitting area
- Shaded dining table with breathtaking view of the sea
- Lovely Mediterranean Garden
- Central audio system
- Fully air-conditioned
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Various relaxation points
- Parking space
- Closest airport: Athens International Airport, 27 minutes’ drive (28km)
- Closest town: Keratea, 14 minutes’ drive (10km)
- Closest beach: Direct access to the sea