In close distance to the sea and in harmony with the Cycladic natural environment, this beautiful, brand new villa promises a serene holiday in hip Antiparos island.
Olive trees and bougainvillea around the minimalist stone houses, designed by cutting edge DECA Architects, create an harmonious Mediterranean environment, while the pool area with the pergola and sitting and dining areas has great sunset views to the sea and the surrounding hills.
The decoration has a sophisticated bohemian feeling with arty and ethnic touches, like the colorful kilims and wooden sofa, while in the bedrooms have a modern country style aura with comfortable furniture and artworks.
Nice beaches and the lively Antiparos Town are not far away.
Plot Size: 24’000 sq.m.
Villa Marilita can comfortably accommodate 8-12 guests in 4 bedrooms.
- Living area
- Dining area up to 8-10 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Visitor’s WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, TV, walk-in closet, A/C, ceiling fan and sea/sunset view access to a private veranda
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, TV, A/C, ceiling fan and access to outdoor space
- Staff room
Guesthouses with independent entrances
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, TV, A/C, and ceiling fan
- Lounging area
Guesthouse Two (can accommodate up to 6 kids)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, TV, A/C, kitchenette and sea view
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Dining area up to 10-12 guests
- Three lounging areas
- Outdoors bar
- Shower & Changing room
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Air condition
- Ceiling fans
- Parking space
- Closest airport: Paros airport, 8 minutes drive (7km) plus 10 mins ferry ride
- Distance to main port: Paroikia port, 14 minutes drive (9km) plus 10 mins ferry ride
- Closest port: Antiparos port , 9 minutes drive (5km)
- Closest beach: Livadi beach, 2 minutes drive (800m)