A relaxing bohemian-chic villa overlooking beautiful Soros beach embodies the bliss of Antiparos serene summer lifestyle.
Modern architecture, a fresh take on Cycladic simplicity and an openness to the pristine nature of the island give special character to this charmful villa, strategically located in close distance to one of the chicest beaches in Antiparos, Soros.
The big built-in sofas and cushions under the white-washed pergola will become your favourite spot for all-day lounging, while another shaded area will comfortably host your alfresco Mediterranean lunches and dinners.
The indoor spaces are well-designed and tasteful with a total white feeling, contemporary minimal furniture and art touches. The bedrooms are bright and comfortable and the terrace is the perfect place for afternoon relaxation with your favourite book or a picturesque aperitivo overlooking the pine trees and the Aegean sea.
The lively Antiparos village is within easy reach by car, while traditional tavernas can be found in close distance.
Villa Amalia can comfortably accommodate 4 guests in 2 air-conditioned bedrooms.
• Living room with TV
• Visitors WC
• Open plan fully equipped kitchen
• Dining table for 4 persons
• Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to separate sitting outdoor shaded area.
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, walk-in closet, TV and access to a private balcony with a beautiful view of the sea
• Pergola with dining area for 8 guests
• Two separate sitting areas, one for the living room, one for the bedroom of the ground level
- Outdoor dining and sitting areas
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Private shaded parking
- Closest airport: Paros airport 13 minutes drive (8 km) and 10 minutes ferry boat
- Closest port: Paroikia 13 minutes drive (8 km) and 10 minutes ferry boat
- Distance to Antiparos port: 15 minutes drive (10 km)
- Closest beach: Soros beach, 1 minute drive (250 m)