A beautiful villa with a special aura, in quiet spot surrounded by nature, celebrates the grandeur of past times and will perfectly suit those who love traditional architecture and want to discover the unique character of Andros.
Located in the small village of Messaria in the outskirts of Andros Town (Chora), the villa follows the architecture of the old captain and merchant mansions, reminiscent of a times Andros was a bourgeois and cultural centre of the Aegean. Entering the main sitting and dining area the feeling of those times is present in the romantic decoration and furniture with antiques, art works and hand-made pieces. Wooden ceilings, vintage tiled floors, chandeliers create a sophisticated art-salon atmosphere, while big windows open to the lush nature and the Aegean light giving the rooms a welcoming and pleasant feeling. The bedrooms are bright with elegant details, comfortably accommodating a family or group of friends.
Verandas and balconies with serene views to the surrounding green hills provide different areas for relaxation and hanging out together.
Just five minutes from Andros Town, the villa is ideal to enjoy the rich cultural agenda of the island and the traditional tavernas, and explore the beaches and trekking paths.
Villa Messaria can comfortably accommodate 8 guests (6 adults & 2 kids) in 3-4 bedrooms.
- Living area with TV and fireplace
- Dining area for 4-6 persons
- 3 double bedrooms
- Sharing shower room
- Seating area with fireplace
- Double bedroom (suitable for kids)
- Shower room
- Various relaxation corners
- Lovely Mediterranean garden
- Closest port: Andros, 11 minutes drive (5 km)
- Distance to main port: Gavrio, 41 minutes drive (29 km)
- Closest town: Chora, 7 minutes drive (3 km)
- Closest beaches: Neimporio beach, 9 mins drive (4km) & Piso Gialia beach, 15 mins drive (7km)