One of the two almost identical independent villas on hillside, of 4 bedrooms each, in the same plot, can be rented together or separately.
Erousa East villa is in total harmony with the unique character of Tinos, an island loved by artists thanks to its unspoilt, wild beauty and rich tradition. Completely stone-built (with local stone by traditional crafters), in contemporary minimal style, each villa is landscaped in respect to the archetypal Cycladic natural surroundings, with bare hills and unlimited views to the greatness of the Aegean Sea and 11 islands!
The minimal style of the indoor furniture and decoration in white and grey tones pays homage to traditional Cycladic simplicity with a contemporary twist and highlights even more the amazing views. Walls are white with polished cement floorings creating a special atmosphere.
Villa Erousa East has 4 bedrooms in three levels, while there is an autonomous guest house (in a traditional stable called Keli, meaning cell) which can be used as a fifth bedroom.
The infinity pool is the perfect spot for lazy hours gazing this amazing island panorama. Under the beautifully designed pergola, protected by the island’s strong meltemi winds, the guests can enjoy delicious meals with the famous local products of the island, while the surrounding plot has a vegetable and herbs garden, from which the guests can use fresh products.
Located in the southeast side of Tinos close to Triantaros and Berdemiaros villages, the villa is ideal for total relaxation. The closest beach is 8 km drive away, while Tinos main town is a 15 minute drive.
Tinos is a special island, ideal for lovers of traditional architecture and nature. You can visit more than 50 traditional villages, each with distinct character, while it is considered a sacred island for the orthodox thanks to the church of Panagia Megalochari (the Blessed Virgin Mary). You can also enjoy great hikes or horse riding in scenic trails, and choose among many beaches.
Villa one: 237 sq. meters
Plot size: 4,000 sq. meters
- Erousa East villa can comfortably accomodate 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with TV and stereo system
- Dining table for 6 guests
- Guests’ WC
- Two double bedrooms (12 sq. metres) with en-suite shower rooms
- Master bedroom (17 sq. metres) with and amazing view, en –suite shower room, air-conditioning and TV
Lower ground floor
- Twin bedroom (22 sq. metres) with en-suite shower room and TV
- Staff room with bathroom
- Shaded dining area
- Swimming pool with sun beds
- Shaded parking
Optional independent cell bungalow for two guest with en-suite shower room
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Once upon a villa concierge service
- Swimming pool (3,25X8,20): Eco-friendly
- TV and Blu-ray DVD player
- Sound system
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom & living room
- Central heating
- 2 shades dininig tables for 8 guests each
- Shaded parking
- Outdoor shower
- Spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Private parking
- Smoking allowed outside
- Pets allowed
- Gated property, perimeter CCTV, alarm system
- Closest port – Tinos port: 12 min drive from the port-city (8km distance)
- Closest town: Chora, 12 min drive
- Closest beach: 8 km drive
- Closest airport: Mykonos (Frequent short sea connection between Tinos – Mykonos )