An idyllic villa just 5 minutes away from the vibrant Palio Limani (old port) of Spetses blending the unique traditional architectural style of the island with an expressionistic décor and a serene garden for relaxation.
The exquisite beauty of the aristocratic island of Spetses magnetizes the guests entering the beautiful Mediterranean garden with the pool surrounded by bougainvilleas and grass. Different al fresco dining and lounging areas await you to forget time with your company sunbathing next to the pool or enjoying an evening aperitif before exploring the cosmopolitan lifestyle of Palio Limani. You can start the day with a delicious breakfast with fresh eggs from free-range chickens delivered to the villa by the local farmer, while there are choices for food delivery by local tavernas if you do not wish to cook.
Built in the local architectural style the villa has three floors, inviting you to a journey back in time with all the modern comforts. The high-quality furniture in retro chic maximal style creates a luxurious environment, which awakens the senses. Traditional and contemporary style pieces create a light and airy feel, blurring the distinction between indoors and outdoors. The top veranda offers beautiful views over the sea towards the island of Spetsopoula.
House size: 195 sq. metres
- 2 beautiful Master bedrooms (1 King size ) with en- suite bathrooms
- 2 single bed bedrooms ( 1 en- suite bathroom)
- 1 double bedroom share a sea facing terrace with one of the master bedrooms
- 1 sofa double bed
LocationOld Harbour, Spetses
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of Linen twice a week
- Once upon a villa concierge service
- Air conditioning, WIFI
- SAT TV
- DVD player
- Closest airport: from Athens International Airport 2.5h drive + 10 m water taxi or directly 2.5 h by speed boat from Piraeus, the main port of Athens
- Closest port: Dapia, 12m walk
- Closest beach: Agia Marina 8m walk Garoufalos 5m walk