The bold, geometric lines of this marvel of contemporary architecture and the unique seafront location, surrounded by a beautiful wild green forest and with private access to a small virgin beach, make this luxury modern villa the perfect retreat.
The stunning architectural lines of the elongated rectangular building, amphitheatrically built in an unspoiled shore, surrounded by pine trees, on the south of Skiathos, offer the guests of the villa a special contact with the amazing nature.
The big windows of the open plan main lounge and dining area, as well as the verandas with the sun beds, reveal the perfect sea panorama with the large freshwater infinity pool, made by Parian marble, in the frame. Embodying the aesthetics of classic modernism, the indoor and outdoor spaces of the villa make the best of the natural environment while at the same time offer all the desired comforts and the coziness one expects from a holiday house. The photography collection of the owners and the designer furniture give special character to this one-of-a-kind villa.
The extravagant terrace with the stunning sea views and the comfortable designer furniture has a place for every hour and mood: from family barbeques under the pergola to lounges for private moments. The positive energy of the place enraptures you from the moment you wake up looking at the amazing views from your bedroom to the sunset cocktails you enjoy at the stunning ‘mirador’ in one end of the terrace, as well as the delicious Mediterranean meals prepared by the villa chef. The amazing virgin nature surrounding you, the sound of the sea and the aromas of the herb garden are the ideal companions, besides your love ones.
The comfortable bedrooms, spreading on two levels, combine the cutting edge decorative style with unforgettable views, and luxury marble bathrooms.
The small beach with the sunbeds and umbrella is a hidden private paradise, while a small beach hut with shower, W.C., and refrigerator between the villa and the beach makes swimming even more comfortable. Skiathos is ideal for sailing and beach sports, while cosmopolitan beaches can be found within easy access.
House size: 460 sq meters
Plot size: 4,000 sq metres
Villa Anais can comfortably accommodate 12 guests in 6 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Large living area with TV, stereo system, access to the swimming pool area and an amazing view of the sea
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table for 12 guests
- Guests’ WC
- Double master bedroom with en-suite shower room, walk-in closet and access to a private terrace
- Twin bedroom with adjacent shower room
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms and independent entrances
- Large infinity swimming pool (106 sq. metres) with sunbeds and loungers and an amazing view of the sea
- Pergola with fans and a dining table for 12 guests
- BBQ and refrigerator
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor movie projector by the pool
- Various sitting and relaxation points with loungers and side tables
- Sandy beach equipped with sunbeds and umbrella
- Small beach hut with shower, W.C and refrigerator between the villa and the beach
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of Linen twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge service
- Large Infinity Swimming pool (106 sq. meters) with Parian marbles
- Secluded sandy privately arranged beach
- Small equipped beach
- Air-conditioning at in all bedrooms
- Outdoor dining
- Very spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Breathtaking sea views
- Private outdoors’ parking
- Outdoor movie projector by the pool
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV, Apple TV
- Gym and pilates accessories
- Closest airport: Skiathos airport 20 minutes drive
- Closest main port: Skiathos port, 15 minutes ferry boat
- Closest town: Skiathos, 15 minutes drive
- Closest beach: Secluded beach 5 minutes walk, Vromolimnos at 15 minutes walk