If you are dreaming of a peaceful Cycladic village environment but cannot help flirting with the lively lifestyle of an island Chora, this is your house! The traditional Cycladic feeling meets the contemporary chic design in this beautiful villa surrounded by a peaceful garden in a quite spot overlooking the mountain in the village of Katavatis, in walking distance from Apollonia (the lively Chora). What is special about this villa is that although the entrance is actually inside the village, on the other side you are surrounded by the nature, enjoying totally tranquil views of the mountain with Prophet Ilias monastery on the top. One moment you can relax letting your gaze travel from the serene Cycladic nature to the sea in the background, and the next moment you can take the path and walk to the lively Chora of Apollonia with the bustling street with restaurants, bars and shops.
Built in traditional Cycladic style, the villa can accommodate up to 8 guests (with staff of 2), or 10 guests without staff. There are 4 bedrooms and a guest house, all of which except one with en suite bathroom, as well as a comfortable sitting area and a dinning room catering for 12 persons. The decoration mixes traditional and modern elements – from the cosy living room with the arty and country-style details to the romantic bedrooms and the beautiful minimalistic bathrooms.
Two outdoors lounging areas, a barbeque, and enough space for the kids to play provide different corners for enjoying the cycladic landscape and sun. There are different open-air sitting areas for breakfast, lunch and dinner (the kitchen is well equipped and the art de la table carefully picked), all protected by the wind.
Nearly all the island’s beaches (Platis Gialos, Chrisopigi, Fasolu, Faros etc.) are 10-15 minutes away by car, except Vathi which is about 20. The Villa is ideal for walks since it is located in the middle of the most famous island’s paths. Its location is also ideal for those who want to combine a relaxing environment with easy access to supplies (the biggest supemarket is just 3 minutes by foot) and village life. During the summer the island is easily accessed by highspeed boat from Pireas in 3 hours. There is no airport but there is a heliport just 6 minutes from katavati and we can arrange for tranfer upon request.
- Living room with TV, dining table for 10 persons and kithen
- Bedroom ( appr. 15 sq. meters) with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Master bedroom ( appr. sq. 15 meters ) with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom (appr. 15 sq. meters) with queen size bed and sharing bathroom
- Bedroom (appr. 12 sq. meters) with two single beds and sharing bathroom ideal for children
- Separate guest room (appr. 15 sq. meters) with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom and separate entrance from the garden
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Once upon a villa concierge service
- Two outdoor lounging areas
- Dining room for 8-12 persons
- Closest airport: Athens, 3hrs by highspeed boat
- Closest port: Kamares, 10min drive
- Closest town: Apollonia, 2min drive
- Closest beach: Platy Gialos, 12 min drive