A truly eclectic villa in a unique location in the peaceful island of Sifnos overlooking the Aegean, mixes the best of tradition and nature with the most relaxing summer lifestyle. Built in harmony with the environment, with stone details, as a traditional greek village, the villa, has three levels, with five bedrooms, and is surrounded by 5 acre terraced property offering great privacy and a panoramic view of 12 Cycladic Islands.
The outdoor spaces are very atmospheric: terraces where you can lounge gazing the sea like being on a ship, pergolas and different corners with sofas and cushions to meet your friends over cocktails or read a book and take an alfresco nap. Boukamvillias and local herbs, carefully selected furniture with ethnic, traditional and bohemian touches, dinning areas and a swimming pool with a shaded kiosk create a charming environment for every hour of the day. The indoor spaces are equally attractive, with period antique pieces and sophisticated decor, in an upscale version of the traditional island chic.
Although the unblemished surrounding landscape gives the feeling of the perfect getaway, the villa has easy access everything. It is located just 2 miles from the town of Artemonas and its convenient shops, and within a 10 minute drive to all the pristine beaches. When you are in a more composition mood, Apollonia, the Chora of Sifnos, with nice restaurants and bars is just a few miles away.
Villa size: 220 sq. meters
Plot size: 8000 sq. meters
- Double bedroom with king-size bed, AC, desk, stereo, dressing room and large
- Second double bedroom with queen-size bed and en suite bathroom
Double bedroom with queen sized bed, bathroom, flat dvd screen, desk and couch, HIFI
- 1 bedroom with king-size bed and bathroom ensuite
- 1 bedroom with double bed and bathroom ensuite
- Fully equipped large kitchen
- Convent table that can seat 10
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of Linen twice a week
- Once upon a villa concierge service
- Outdoor dining
- Spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Private outdoors’ parking
- WI-FI internet connection
- Closest airport: Athens, 2,5hrs by boat
- Closest port: Kamares, 25min. drive
- Closest town: Apollonia, 7min. drive
- Closest beach: Beautiful beaches in 10-15min. drive