Gracefully fusing a modern architectural approach with traditional Cycladic elements, this Villa complex is the epitome of elegance. Located on the beautiful sandy beach of Vathi, but also at the edge of the homonymous village, it offers a unique contrast of privacy and isolation within the premises, with easy access to local shops and taverns only a few meters away.
The villa owners’ choice for the fresh “all white” effect, spiced up with hand-picked, colourful pieces of art in all living areas, evokes an overall feeling of cosiness and style. Great attention to detail, evident on the entire manor, invites for an exceptional living experience. Outdoors, an inviting oversized pool functions as the meeting point of all guests, featuring a big sunbathing area with great comforts and a fully equipped exterior bar that can prepare every cocktail wanted, needed or fantasized about! Only a few meters away, the property offers a perfect retreat for children, housed in an old cottage, which is kept to its original state and transformed into a unique kids playroom stocked with a generous amount of toys. This is a very relaxing property, ideal for chilling summer moments, offering all the fine luxury that one may wish for!
Villa Bluepath is suitable for up to 16 persons, in 8 total bedrooms, all with showers and TV, detailed as follows:
Two upper floor master bedrooms/suites (each 36m²), each with a double bed and its own private veranda, also equipped with 3D TV
Two ground floor bedrooms (each 17,5m²), each with a double bed (also convertible to twins), sharing one veranda
One ground floor bedroom (17,5m²) with a double bed and shared veranda
One ground floor bedroom (17,5m²) with a double bed (also convertible to a twin) and shared veranda
One lower ground floor bedrooms (each 34m²), each with a double bed and its own veranda
Two kitchens, eight bathrooms, two living rooms, one Master TV room, one playroom
The three main buildings of Villa Bluepath are consisted of the following:
Upper floor: One master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with sitting area and private veranda
Ground floor: Living and dining area, fully equipped open plan kitchen
Lower ground floor: Master TV room, Gym, Hamam, one bathroom
Upper floor: One master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, its own living room, a private veranda, and … “his and hers” private dressing rooms and showers …
Ground floor: Two twin/double bedrooms, each with an additional built-in sofa-bed, each with its own bathroom and independent entrance.
Lower ground floor: Living room and fully equipped open plan kitchen (also laundry room and personnel quarters)
Ground floor: Two twin/double bedrooms, each with an additional build-in sofa-bed, each with its own bathroom and independent entrance.
Lower ground floor: Two double bedrooms (inter-connecting), each with its own bathroom
DISTANCES AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Beach: 40 meters from property exit to the sea – no intervening road.
- Tavernas: 80 meters to the nearest taverna and more tavernas between 80 and 200 meters
- Mini Markets: within 300 meters
- Cafes: within 200 meters
- Shopping: within 300 meters (mainly local hand made pottery shops)
- Yacht Dock: 300 meters (small dock)
- Marina: Platy Yialos [19 kms by road] – [5 nautical miles by sea]
- Heliport: Exambela [12 kms]
- Main port: Kamares [15 kms by road] – [5 nautical miles by sea]
- Main town: Apollonia [10 kms] entertainment pubs, bars etc.
LocationVathi, Sifnos, Greece
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen every two days
- Villa staff: 4 persons at clients disposal, Chef and Host
- Free arrival and departure transfers from and to any port/marina or heliport in Sifnos
- Independent staff quarters
- Swimming pool: with sea water
- Gym with weights and machines
- Air Condition everywhere
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Tennis court
- Closest airport: Athens, 3 hrs by highspeed boat or 25 min by helicopter
- Closest heliport: 3 min drive
- Closest port: Kamares, 20 min
- Closest town: Apollonia, 15 min
- Closest beach: Vathy, On the beach