An aristocratic serene villa on a hill overlooking a panorama of the whitewashed traditional villages of Sifnos and the Aegean blue, studded by eleven different islands. Surrounded by a surprisingly green garden for a Cycladic island, with beautiful pine trees providing different shaded corners, it welcomes its guests in an elegant environment mixing the noble flair of old times with a contemporary eclectic style.
The wooden ceilings and floors, covered by ethnic kilims, and the hand-crafted details testify to the aristocratic past of the villa, which has been exquisitely renovated. The decoration, combining comfortable contemporary furniture with antique pieces, Greek folk objects and selected art works, ensures a pleasant, peaceful and sophisticated environment. Both the bedrooms with the four poster beds and hanging fabrics and the lounge with the white sofas and fireplace promise you relaxing moments, while the kitchen with distinct traditional features and a long dining table is a piece of art.
The garden is full of beautiful corners, from the breakfast table under the shade of the pine trees to the belvedere providing unlimited view. A total-white open air lounge with hanging lanterns is a romantic meeting point for an afternoon aperitif before a barbecue dinner, while the pool area and the wide terraces with the panoramic view and the aroma of the pine trees is the perfect all-day spot from early morning yoga to sunbathing. The fitness aficionados will also find a gym and massage room with en suite bathroom, and water gym equipment in the swimming pool with the Jacuzzi. A small orthodox church in the premises can be used for special ceremonies.
The 7 bedrooms accommodating 14+ guests include two master suites with en suite bathroom and separate sitting area, two double bedrooms with en suite bathroom, a two-storey room with double bedroom and mezzanine with double bed and en suite bathroom, a single bedroom on the garden level with en suite bathroom and independent entrance and a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom at the pool level.
The villa is perfectly located just 7 min. drive from the Chora of Apollonia, while many different beautiful beaches can be accessed in 10-15 min drive.
Villa size: 320 sq. metres
Plot size: 7,000 sq. metres
The villa can accommodate 14+ guests in 7 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Spacious living area with ceiling fans, TV/DVD, audio system and fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area for 8 persons
- Two master suites with double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom and a separate sitting area each
- Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Two –storey bedroom with double bedroom and mezzanine with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Guest room with a single bedroom, en- suite bathroom and an independent entrance
- Guest room with double bedroom, en- suite bathroom and an independent entrance
- Gym and massage room with en-suite bathroom
- Independent room for the staff
- Infinity pool (90 sq. metres) with water gym equipment and Jacuzzi
- Sun beds, armchairs and umbrellas
- Two dinning tables for 8 persons each
- Various sitting and relaxation areas
- Shaded lounging area
- Yoga meditation area
- Small orthodox church
LocationExabella, Sifnos, Greece
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of Linen twice a week
- Once upon a villa concierge service
- Infinity pool (90 sq. metres)
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Outdoor dining
- Very spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Private outdoors’ parking
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Orthodox church
- Yoga meditation area
- Closest airport: Athens, 2,5hrs by boat
- Closest port: Kamares, 25min. drive
- Closest town: Apollonia, 7min. drive
- Closest beach: Beautiful beaches in 10-15min. drive