Combining absolute privacy, amazing views to the island of Spetses and the Peloponnesian Riviera, and very high quality materials, this villa will make you relax in a few minutes!
Situated on an 8,000 sq.m. plot, on the side of a hill, in a peaceful location in the outskirts of Porto Heli, an area known for its aristocratic residences, and surrounded by the beautiful Mediterranean nature and crystal clear waters, the villa creates the perfect setting for absolute relaxation.
The lush gardens with the tall trees are full of Mediterranean colors and aromas while the open horizon and unobstructed views to the sea complete the magnificent picture. The big infinity pool area and the spacious verandas and pergolas offer different dining and lounging spots for all-day hangout overlooking Spetses and the Peloponnese. Here, you can enjoy romantic drinks under the stars and delicious local meals prepared in the professionally equipped kitchen with an adjacent open-air extension and a great barbeque area.
Entering the beautiful villa, featuring traditional architectonic elements of the area, the spacious, bright and elegant interiors combine colonial, cottage and contemporary chic details in a stylish and comfortable mix. Travertino marble, laid inside the whole house as well as the verandas and the pool area, gives an amazing feeling of unlimited space while art works, hand- picked furniture and colorful fabrics add happy and sophisticated touches to the dominant pastel and off white tones.
The villa itself is 450 sq.m., most of it on one level. The master bedroom with its walk-in closet and its double bathroom and the family bedrooms consisting of two large kids bedrooms each with their own bathrooms make this a very comfortable family house.
The villa has a state of the art tennis court, while two minutes away you can find a variety of beautiful beaches, not to mention the many great ideas for daily excursion for different tastes.
Villa size: 450 sq. metres
Plot size: 8.000 sq.metres
Villa Iris can comfortably accommodate 10-12 guests in 5 air-conditioned bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Spacious entrance hall
- Two different dining areas
- Two different seating areas with fire place, TV and stereo system
- Fully equipped kitchen with access to the front terrace and a fully functional outdoor kitchen and breakfast table
- Master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite bathroom, TV and access to the side terrace
- Two single bedrooms that can be converted in to twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms both with access to the side terrace
- Guest WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV and access to a private veranda
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, TV and access to the veranda
- Large infinity pool (17*8) pool with sun beds
- Dining table for 10 guests
- Al fresco dining
- Three different shaded seating areas
- Beautiful Mediterranean garden
- State of the art tennis court
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of Linen twice a week
- Once upon a villa concierge service
- Wonderful views of the sea
- Large swimming pool (17*8)
- Tennis court
- Central air-conditioning system
- Under floor heating
- Ceiling fans in all abedroom
- Private parking
- Tennis court
- Wi-Fi connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Athens, 2 h 30m drive
- Closest port: Porto Heli, 10m drive
- Closest beach: 50 metres
- Closest town: 10m drive Porto Heli, 10m sea taxi Spetses
- Closest beach: Pebble beach, 1m drive