Located in a very privileged plot of land about 11.000m, just above the beautiful bay of Kostoula, with the turquoise waters, overlooking the island of Spetses, near Porto Heli in the Peloponnese Riviera, this one of a kind estate consists of two different houses, each one with its distinct character. The amazing sea views enjoyed from the large built-in sofas around the antique stone table, the beautiful shaded verandas with the artworks and ceramics, the lush gardens facing the big blue offer the ideal scenery for sophisticated and relaxing holidays.
Decorated with attention to every little detail, the villas have a traditional and artistic aura in total harmony with the area’s authentic character without lacking in any luxury and contemporary facilities. Kilims, ceramics and handmade objects give intellectual touches to the comfortable living spaces, while each room has a distinct personality. Surrounded by large pine and olive trees, all of them offer spectacular views of the busy canal, which can be enjoyed from the spacious verandas with the relaxing sofas. Stone decks with comfortable lounges, romantic bar-areas in the gardens to enjoy an aperitivo, a stunning pools for total relaxation… each hour has it’s special corner in this marvelous estate. From the sunset cocktails to the late evening tennis games in the enlightened court, and from the family lunches with beautiful art de la table next to the pool tasting the special local products to the peaceful strolls in the stone laid paths interconnecting the houses, the estate is ideal for relaxed holidays in walking distance from the beach and in total privacy.
The Blue House can accommodate 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, while the spacious and bright indoor and outdoor living and dining spaces are decorated with style and distinct traditional touches. The home-cinema will be appreciated by the whole family.
The Peach House on its ground floor has one twin bedroom plus a bedroom for four children, both with en-suite shower rooms. The beautiful living and dining area, the fully equipped kitchen and the stunning verandas with large sofas and outdoor dining area provide total privacy. A special corner is the old-fashioned study with its own living room and fire place.
Villa size: 270 sq. metres (Blue House) + 160 sq. metres (Peach House)
Plot size: 11,000 sq.metres
The Blue House can accommodate 8 persons in 4 bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
- Spacious entrance hall
- Living room with fire place with access to the front terrace
- Home cinema with an extended dvd library on the mezzanine
- Separate dining room for 12 persons with access to the front terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, acces to the front terrace and a lovely twin bedroom, en suite showeroom and a lovely view of Spetses island.
- Visitors’ WC
- Master twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to a private
veranda with an amazing view of the sea and island of Spetses
- The master bedroom has access to the mezzanine and the home cinema room
Lower ground floor
- Cozy guests’ room, with en-suite shower room and and an independent private shaded veranda.
Staff’s room with own shower room
- Laundry and storage room
Ground level front veranda
- Shaded round dining table for 10 persons with ceiling fan, ideal for lunch
- Built sitting corner with cushions
- Second shaded dining table for 8 persons, ideal for breakfast
Ground level terrace
- Open air spacious build round sitting area with a lovely stone coffee table
- Chaises long ideal for evening relaxation under the stars
- The Peach House can accommodate 2 adults and 4 children in 2 bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
- Open plan kitchen with a dining table for 8 persons
- Sitting area
- 1 twin bedroom with en-suite shower and direct acces to veranda
- Childrens’ room with bunkbeds that can accomodate 4 children with en-suite shower room and direct access to veranda
- Study with an extended library, sitting room with fire place and acces to a secluded private veranda for two with an amazing view of the sea and island of Spetses. Ideal for morning coffee or evening drinks
Blue and Peach house outdoor areas
- Both houses share the pool area, and the same gardens with olive and orange trees.
LocationKostoula, Porto Heli
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of Linen twice a week
- Once upon a villa concierge service
- Infinity pool with sun-beds and umbrellas
- Central heating and air-conditioning system
- Outdoor dining table for 12 persons
- Pergola with bar, BBQ
- Very spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Private parking, indoors and outdoors
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Athens, 21/2 hrs by speed boat from Piraeus port, and 21/2 hours drive from Athens.
- Closest port: Porto Heli, 10m drive.
- Closest town: Porto Heli.
- Closest beach: Sandy Beach at 50 meters (1m walk).
- Closest island: Spetses reachable by a 24h Sea-taxi service, in 8min from the dock in front of the villa.