Overlooking the picturesque gulf of Naoussa and Kolympithres, this luxury contemporary-chic villa is tailor-made for the lovers of modern comforts, serene exclusivity and easy access to the cosmopolitan life of Naoussa.
The amazing sea views and the comfortable, modern style environment of the pool area and the verandas with the atmospheric stone details invite you to linger all-day at the minimalist sofas and daybeds and forget time. Healthy breakfasts under the pergola, sunbathing, alfresco lunches and dinners with friends in the big dining area, refreshing cocktails watching the stars are some of the highlights of the lazy daily rituals celebrating the Cycladic joie de vivre.
Total white bedrooms with beautiful closets lined with bamboo, stylish bathrooms and french windows opening to the archetypal Cycladic landscape and the Big Blue of the Aegean make the perfect space to relax and regain energy. The indoor lounging spaces are big and airy with designer objects and luxury equipment, while the modern architecture creates a dialogue between the inside and the outside.
Kolympithres, Monastiri and Santa Maria, the best beaches of Naoussa, are within easy reach.
- Entrance, spacious living and dining area, study with TV area, fully equipped open-plan kitchen, guest bathroom
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite (both with independent entrance only)
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite with private terraces overlooking Naoussa village and the Aegean Sea
- Open living area, staff quarters used by the villa’s resident housekeepers
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms en suite
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite (smaller with side views)
- 2 Double bedroom en suite (both with independent entrance only)
- Swimming pool with sun loungers, BBQ area, various sitting and relaxing spaces and shaded dining area
- Swimming pool: 13m x 4m
- Air conditioning everywhere
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros airport, 25 minutes drive (19 km)
- Closest port: Paroikia, 15 minutes drive (9 km)
- Closest town: Naoussa, 10 minutes drive (4 km)
- Closest beach: Kolympithres, 2 minutes drive (1 km)