The stone-built exterior and pergolas – full of plants and ﬂowers welcome the guests in this beautiful villa, ideally located in a quiet area near Aliki, in the southern part of Paros, facing the nearby islets. Comfortably accommodating 7 guests, this is the smaller villa in an estate of three houses, which can either be rented separately enjoying full privacy, or all together for a unique summer retreat.
Relax by the infnity pool overlooking the Aegean, indulge in a cocktail with views of amazing sunsets, or enjoy a tasty dinner with local specialties cooked by the estate’s chef, with fresh vegetables from the organic garden. The traditional cosy interiors and the bathrooms with the characteristic coloured cement technique give the house special character.
The nearest beach is just an 8 minute walk from the estate, while the lively picturesque village of Aliki and more great beaches are within easy reach.
House size: 200m²
Plot size: 7000m² ( including Villa Mare Three )
Villa Mare Two can comfortably accommodate 7 guests in 3 air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Cosy living room with TV and stereo system and access to the front terrace
- Dining table for 6
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guests’ WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Τhree bedded room with separate bathroom
- Τwin bedded garden studio with en suit shower room and independent entrance
- Swimming pool (50m²) with sunbeds
- Sunset views of Antiparos
- Dining table for 6-8 guests
- Sitting area
- Various relaxation points
- Swimming pool
- Access to the sea
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- TV/DVD/Audio system
- Outdoor dining and sitting areas
- Amazing views of the sea
- Private outdoors’ parking
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros, 9 min drive
- Distance to main port : Paroikia, 22 min drive
- Closest village: Aliki, 6 min drive
- Distance to Naoussa: 40 min drive
- Closest beaches: Aliki, 2 min drive