Carefully combining contemporary style with traditional and ethnic touches, this luxury seafront villa, offers breathtaking views and modern comforts.
Set in an exclusive location by the small village of Aliki, on the southern part of Paros, facing the nearby islets, the house is part of an estate of three villas, which can either be rented separately enjoying full privacy, or all together for a unique summer retreat.
This is the most modern of the three villas, with thick stonewalls, and a combination of traditional Cycladic elements, contemporary style and ethnic details. The warm earthy colours and the smart interior design with imaginative features like the indoor olive tree, gives the property special character. The villa accommodates up to 6 guests comfortably.
House size: 260m²
Plot size: 7000m² ( including Villa Mare Two )
Villa Μare Τhree can comfortably accommodate 6-7 guests in 3 air-conditioned double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Living room with TV and stereo system and access to the front terrace
and great sea view
- Dining table for 8
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen and auxiliary service kitchen
- Guests’ WC
- Master bedroom with en suite double shower bathroom, satellite TV and desk
- Double outdoors access : towards the sea view and front terrace as well as backyard with flowers and fruit trees
- 2 double bedded air-conditioned, sea view spacious rooms with en suit bathrooms
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Sunset views of Antiparos
- Dining table for 6-8 guests
- Sitting area
- Various relaxation points
- Swimming pool (50m²)
- Access to the sea
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- TV/DVD/Audio system
- Outdoor dining and sitting areas
- Amazing views of the sea
- Private outdoors’ parking
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros airport, 6 minutes drive (3 km)
- Distance to main port: Paroikia, 22 minutes drive (13 km)
- Closest village: Aliki, 6 minutes drive (2 km)
- Distance to Naoussa: 33 minutes drive (22 km)
- Closest beach: Aliki beach, 2 minutes drive (1 km)