Built on the top of a hill, surrounded by the archetypal Cycladic rocks, and offering magnificent views, «On the Edge» Villa is a special property with an artistic style, ideal for a company of friends with eclectic taste. Besides the theatrical ambience indoors, its main highlight is the panoramic, serene view: from the nearby beaches of Elia, Agrari and Super Paradise to the islands of Paros, Antiparos, Naxos, Amorgos, Folegandros, Ios and Donousa!
The villa is built in traditional style (combining the stones with the white-washed Cycladic style) right on the rock (which can be seen also in some of the rooms like the bathrooms), and the surrounding scenery, with the rocks (characterized as of special beauty) and the cactuses is really amazing. The views can be enjoyed from the many different verandas and yards, as well as from the small amphitheatre and many of the rooms surrounded by windows. The verandas with the sunbeds and the built-in sofa and benches with cushions, and the pergola with the white curtains (all with panoramic views) are ideal for relaxing moments with a cocktail at all times of the day. The same goes for the infinity pool – a real belvedere with the rocks on the fond. The shaded terrace with sofas is ideal for a morning coffee or evening reading and the outdoor dining table calls for a feast under the stars. The outdoor spaces with the stone paths remind of a Cycladic village, while the private church of «Virgin of the Rocks» is ideal for a traditional Greek wedding or baptize.
The indoor spaces are beautifully decorated in eclectic style with ethnic touches. The Cycladic total white fond is makes a perfect contrast with more colorful touches, art works, antique pieces and handmade items. Ornate chandeliers, long white curtains, mirrors, candles, ethnic carpets create different scenarios in the dining and sitting areas with the wonderful views and the six spacious bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a big en-suite bathroom with a bathtub surrounded by windows – perfect for a lazy bath with beautiful views. In the lower level of the house, along with three bedrooms there is also a second dining room for 6 persons.
The villa is located just 10 minutes by car from the cosmopolitan Mykonos Chora and in close distance to some of the island’s most famous but also more quiet beaches (Elia, Super Paradise and Agrari are 3-5 minutes drive away).
Villa Size: 370m²
Plot Size: 5,500m²
Dining table for 8 persons
Sitting area with fireplace, TV, stereo system and a breathtaking view
Fully equipped open plan compact kitchen
Spacious master bedroom with king size bed with en-suite bathroom,
- Large bedroom with king size bed, sitting area and en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with queen size bed, sitting area and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed on the mezzanine and two singe beds
- Dining table for 8 persons and bar
- Shaded terrace with sofas ideal for a morning coffee or evening reading
- Outdoor dining table for 6-8 persons
- Infinity pool with sunbeds with a breathtaking view
- Sitting area on the edge
- Open theatre
- Various relaxation areas
- “Virgin of the rocks”, Greek church
- Church (the use of which can be arranged for ceremonies)
- Private infinity pool with sunbeds
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor dinning for 6-8 persons
- Outdoor built sitting area with breathtaking views
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Mykonos, 5 min. drive
- Closest port: Mykonos 15 min. drive
- Closest village: Chora 10 min. drive
- Closest beaches: Agrari & Ellia beach 5 min. drive, Super Paradise 3 min. drive