Its perfect location in the outskirts of Mykonos Chora, in Agia Sofia, has endowed this beautiful villa with an amazing view to the sea from quasi all the indoors and outdoors spaces. The sunset here is a whole experience in itself, calling for lazy cocktails in the verandas, before a cosmopolitan night out in Chora (the villa is only 5 minutes drive away and is perfect for those in the mood for frequent sorties).
The orientation of the villa provides daylight until late making the evening a special time for enjoying the views from the pool, the two different dinning areas and the smart lounging spots created in different places of the outdoor space. The dining area in the veranda, catering for 6, is ideal for breakfast or dinner with the sea…on your plate!
The villa has two bedrooms with queen size beds in the main house (the master bedroom has magnificent views), two guesthouses with a separate entrance from the pool level, and a third guesthouse in the garden. The guests staying in the guest rooms have some catering autonomy using the pool bar and the little kitchen there. The interior décor creates a lively and cosy environment, with luxury and personal details, from the marble floors and the wooden ceilings to the art works on the walls. The whole experience is original Mykonian: a private hangout with Cycladic style and perfect views and the best restaurants, shops and bars within easy access.
The villa offers 5 bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms and TV.
– Sitting area with large TV, dining table for 8 persons and open plan kitchen, all enjoying stunning views
– Master bedroom (20 sq. meters aprox) with queen size bed, air-conditioning and separate bathroom
– Master bedroom (20 sq. meters aprox) with queen size bed, en-suite
– bathroom, air-conditioning and access to the terrace
– Small staff’s room
Pool level and garden
– Two separate guestrooms with one common entrance with direct access to the pool and terrace
– Guest room (15 sq. metres aprox), with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom and TV
– Guest room (20 sq. metres) with two single beds, en-suite bathroom and TV
– Cozy garden guest room (15 sq. metres aprox) with en-suite bathroom and kitchenette
– Dining table for 6 persons at the main house’s veranda with amazing views of the sea and the sunset ideal for breakfast and sunset drinks
– Sitting area ideal for relaxation
– Built BBQ and shaded dining table near the pool for 8 persons
– Shaded bar and dining table for 6 persons at the pool level
– Various relaxation areas all with amazing views
– Swimming pool, two sunbeds and umbrella
– Spacious parking space for 3-4 cars, indoors and outdoors
LocationAgia Sofia, Mykonos
- Swimming pool
- Built BBQ and bar
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor sitting area
- Air-conditioning at the main house
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Mykonos International Airport, 12 minutes drive (5 km)
- Closest port: Mykonos Port, 10 minutes drive (3 km)
- Distance to the main town: Chora, 15 minutes drive (5 km)
- Closest beach: All the beaches of the island reachable by car