Located just a few steps from the sea, in an idyllic sandy beach, where there is no other house, this beautiful villa, made of local stone, is a paradise for families with children and those seeking for relaxation, peacefulness and beach life.
Ideal for large groups, with very nice spaces to share but lots of privacy as well, Kea villa can host from 12 to 16 guests, (the property is flat, following the traditional architecture) and lots of room to play will make both parents and small kids happy.
The relaxing elegant pool area with sunbeds and the different comfortable, big open air lounges, both shaded and not, await friends and family to gather and enjoy each hour of the day – from sunbathing and lunch after swimming to moonlight drinks. With the beach in such proximity, it goes without saying that each guest can swim whenever he/she feels like.
When you don’t feel like relaxing under the pergolas or the verandas looking at the trees (rather rare for the Cyclades), the interior spaces are both warm and sophisticated, with a tasteful mix of styles, traditional and modern details and artworks which make an impression.
Built on a 12.000 square meters of land, the villa has six bedrooms spread in three house units: one in the main house, two in a second house next to the main and three independent guests rooms, including a special small bedroom for two in a natural cave. For even larger groups, the villa can be rented together with a neighboring small house that can accommodate 4 more guests.
Villa Size: 450m2
Plot Size: 12,000m2
- Living room, kitchen with A/C
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Living room with A/C
- 2 double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 2 independent double bedroom en suite guestrooms with living room with A/C, kitchenette.
- 1 independent double bedroom of smaller size/ natural cave, en suite.
- Independent kitchen and bedroom for the live in staff of the villa.
- Various dining and sitting areas, pergola-shaded barbecue area, “chill out” area with pillows.
- Swimming pool and pergola shaded pool bar
Small House (200 meters from the main building)
- 1 Double bedroom (first floor)
- 1 Twin bedroom (2 single beds not connected) (first floor)
- 1 shower room (shared in the first floor)
- 1 shower room (in the basement)
- Living room (ground floor)
- Kitchenette (ground floor)
- Veranda with dinning area
- Outdoor Barbecue and sitting area
- Parking area
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of Linen twice a week
- Once upon a villa concierge service
- Swimming pool: 15×5 m
- A/C in all living rooms.
- Fans in all bedrooms (except small cave bedroom)
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Closest airport: Athens, 1 hr boat and 1 hr 20 min drive
- Closest port: Kea, 40 min drive
- Closest town: Ioulida (Chora), 30 min drive
- Closest beach: Sykamia, 1 min walk