Ideally located on a hillside overlooking the sandy beach of Soros and the big blue of the Aegean, with the island of Paros in the background, this contemporary chic villa combines comfort and style with it’s relaxing open air spaces and minimal style interiors.
While sunbathing next to the infinity pool, your gaze gently travels from the beautiful landscaped garden to the green of the olive grove to the endless sea.
The beautiful stone-built, pergola shaded dining area, along with the unique lounge spaces offer the perfect background for cherished family moments and friendly gatherings. Here you can enjoy luscious breakfasts, delicious barbecues with pure locally grown produce and cocktails under a starlit night, prepared by the two highly trained, live-in staff available on hand to accommodate your needs. The moon rise behind Paros Island offers a spectacular scenery.
Traditional lines of Cycladic architecture provide the ideal shell for contemporary island living. The indoor spaces are bright with beige marble floors, large windows with beautiful frames of the Aegean landscape with comfortable, simple stylish furniture. The five en-suite bedrooms, two of which are located in an autonomous guesthouse with its own kitchenette, are also characterised by the same top notch, comforting and aesthetic quality as the rest of the house. Each area is dotted with predominantly Greek artwork in a discrete but playful way.
Soros, one of the best beaches on the island, well known for its crystal clear waters, beach bar and taverna, is a short walk away while the lively Antiparos Town is only a ten-minute drive. The house also offers those seeking some adventure a great starting point for an inspiring sunset walk or morning jog.
Villa size: 485m²
Plot size: 8000m²
Villa Celine can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in 5 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Spacious living area with TV and stereo system and access to the swimming pool area
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table for 10 guests
- Staffs’ room
- Guests’ WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to the front terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to the front terrace
- Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to the front terrace
- Staff’s room with en-suite bathroom
- Laundry and storage room
Independent Guest House
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and access to the lower terrace
- Double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to the lower terrace
- One staff room with en-suite shower room
- Shaded area with dining table for 16 guests, and spacious sitting area
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Back yard with pergola and coffee table
- Beautiful Mediterranean garden
- Vegetable garden
- Separate shaded sitting area separate from the main house area, with views to the sea from through the olive grove.
- Bar sitting area, with refrigerator and kitchenette
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Once Upon a Villa concierge service
- Infinity Swimming pool (11 m * 6 m)
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Outdoor dining
- Very spacious outdoor sitting areas
- Beautiful Mediterranean garden
- Lovely sea view
- Private outdoors’ parking
- WI-FI internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros, 25min drive and 10min by ferry
- Closest main port: Paroikia 35min drive and 10min by ferry
- Closest village – town: Antiparos, 12min drive
- Closest beach: Soros beach 3min drive